Does your bunny pout --

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It all depends how hungry they are when Ireturn. If we're both away and they're hungry, then they'reoh-so-happy-to-see-us! But if I'm gone by myself and Scott feeds them Iusually get the butt when I come over to pet them.

When I had my 2 buns Thumper and Abby they aremajor Bunnytudes. Thumper gets mad at me if I don't pet her when I walkpass her cage. She would thump around until I pet her or let her out.Also she has a bad attitude when I clean her cage out. She hates itwhen I go in and clean it out. Abby on the other hand would pout andwimper when I take her teddy bear Flower out of her cage so I can cleanit. It tears me up when she does that and as soon as I put Flower backshe gets so happy and runs in circles around Flower. Also Abby has anattitude when I don't play with her or let her roam around the forbidinplaces that she can not go to. Thumper does too. I miss having thataround but Jen can experience it with Abby now just like I do. AlsoThumper would grunt and growl at our guinea pigs when they are out onfloor time and the buns are back in their cages. Thumper do not like itwhen the guinea pigs peak in the hole of her cage just to chirp at herand Thumper would thump and growl until the piggies run a way from her.It is pretty funny when you see that. Abby loves it when the guineapigs come up to her and chirp at her. Abby would try to lick theirfaces and she would let them in her cage to follow Abby around. It ispretty cute when you see that too. Hey Jen how is Abby doing with youand your buns.

Angelscavies-n-buns wrote:
Abby on the other hand would pout and wimper when I take herteddy bear Flower out of her cage so I can clean it. It tears me upwhen she does that and as soon as I put Flower back she gets so happyand runs in circles around Flower. Also Abby has an attitude when Idon't play with her or let her roam around the forbidin places that shecan not go to.
Oh, Abby is funny with that bear. I forgot to put it in hercage yesterday and Orion got to chin on it, so she went nuts chinningand running around with it when I put it in her cage. She'ssuch a friendly girl, she would like to be friends with mygirls. I have hope for Basil and Lily and maybe Daisy willcome around. Daisy has an attitude all the time.She nearly had a conniption yesterday when I moved her cage and thenmade her go back into it. Abby wants to be her buddy, shetried to chin her through the cage, but Daisy's not too receptive yet,but she was like that with Basil at first too. Abby actuallyhad a bit of a bunnitude yesterday when I put her in the cage, she'dhad free run since we got home on Sunday, so it was a bit of ashock. LOL

Jen

Latest posts

Back