Does your bun get excited to see you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitelop

Morgan
Reaction score
Do you buns get excited to see you when you walk in the room?
My bun has a salt lick hoop thing in her cage, with no salt lick. When I walk into the kitchen, she rattles that thing like crazy to get my attention! When I walk over, she stands up to greet me. Shes so sweet!

What do you buns do when you walk into the room?

Heh awww that's so adorable!!
Buster's starting to like me more and more. If I'm in the kitchen he'll run over and periscope to see me over the barrier. If I'm in his free-roam room he'll run over for a few pets and to say hi, then continue running around.
They're so sweet :)

Bonding with a rabbit I've noticed makes me appreciate them a LOT more when it actually happens. Whenever he touches me/climbs on me I FREAK out and get so happy. Dogs do that all the time and it's like whatever... haha.

Stevie will chew on the bars of the gate that blocks my door when he can hear me in the other room. He is usually successful at escaping haha. When he sees me he circles my feet and nose bumps my ankles for pets and attention

When I get home from work it is sooo sweet. They both run up and down the levels until I pet them! If I take a little too long Bugsy starts thumping!

At night I snack a lot. So I wake up at randoms times of the night just for a snack.. they already know my routine and patiently wait for their middle of the night snack too.. a grape or cherry usually. I love my buns! :)

When I go to feed my bunnies, they all jump up and paw at their cages <3 With 2 of them, if i just walk by them, they try to get me to come and pet them or give them treats by jumping up at me! :)

Peppy -always- runs up to the edge of his cage or pen to see me. Even if the fiance is calling him from the other side he usually goes to me. :3

Mine have not developed anything like that with me yet. Sometimes when I sit in their run with them one of them will come up and nose me. I praise them for that. I really need to spend more time with them. When I sit in their run room I take up half the space since it is a narow kitchen.

Yes, especially if they know food is coming ;)

Nibbles will chew on the bars of his NIC cage until I get in to pet him sometimes. He'll hop around me and then settle down on my right side for some petting. Crispin will run right over to me for pets almost every time I'm near his and Junie's pen.

my Nala will come running over to get pet most of the time if I pause beside their pen on my way through the house... Gaz is more shy, but sometimes if she's out roaming the pen, she'll come over for some attention as well. Gaz gets friendlier when I'm actually sitting inside her cage and will come over and head-butt my hand a lot.

Rue Boo will pace back and forth in front of his pen and will throw things until I say hi. The second I go inside his pen he starts licking my feet. Then when I get down on the floor he climbs all over me and licks me... and licks me... and licks me... and licks me more... He is not satisfied until he licks every exposed inch of me and if I lay down he tries to nest in my hair.

I just love when he periscopes and then chews the bars. He will do everything possible to get my attention. I love my little man so much <3

My bf/fiance/hubby (his title depends on the day lol) says I love Boo more then I love him haha. Then he sits down and Boo covers him in kisses and forgives me lol.

BabyRue wrote:
My bf/fiance/hubby (his title depends on the day lol) says I love Boo more then I love him haha. Then he sits down and Boo covers him in kisses and forgives me lol.

Mine says the same thing! He says that if there was a fire I would save our son and the rabbit before I would even wake him up! hahahaha. Thats a little crazy, but also a little true.

Sometimes she'll run to the side of the cage and stuck her nose out. Sometimes she sits in the corner and glares at me.

Latest posts

Back