Does This Happen to Anyone Else?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LumLumPop

Reaction score
Whenever I'm on my desktop or tablet(especially when im busy typing away)Clark will jump on my chest or lap and sit there blocking me from seeing this screen and/or typing. He won't move and after a few sloppy sentences I usually give up and pet him. In fact he's doing this as I'm typing.

When she first came to live with me, Natasha used to do that all the time - if I was editing pictures, she wanted to help.

7648_191309_160000000.jpg

Once she started pawing at the keyboard until she closed every window. Then she peed on me. I think she was trying to tell me something...

Bah my buns do no such fun things. Xena does on occasion chase our feet and nip out toes but that's about it.

LOL my bun does this all the time! His favorite spot is the keyboard. I think he likes it because it's warm-- or because it's annoying :p

Harvey doesn't really like being on me much. But when I'm working in the kitchen he likes to bite my toes so I'll move out of his way. Or sits on my feet while I fix food. Which has caused me to spill food on him. OOooh he also likes jumping on my face when I'm napping, just to startle me awake haha.

Thumper won't sit on me but if I sit in his room on my laptop he will jump across my lap between me and the laptop or he will run across the keyboard. He also chins it and tries to chew it.

Latest posts

Back