does this count as critter gifts???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatever4andnomore

Reaction score
Ok, so I am a bad pet parent and I do not buy presents for the rabbits or guinea pigs for christmas. But.......I think this counts. My kids get several packages for christmas that come in card board boxes. I don't know about your rabbits, but all my small pets LOVE card board! They like it better than anything I have gotten for them at the pet store (Cept maybe the cat tunnel they all like to play in.) I took a couple of the boxes from Christmas Morning scrimage and made lil hidey houses with them. They LOVE playing in and around them. I filled one box with hay and they all love to lounge around it (and in it) and eat hay together.

In fact Pumpkin Pie is sitting in the hay box now munching happily. And Mr Squeekies is INSIDE one of the boxes nibbling on the hidey flap. Black Jack and SunDancer had to so much fun zipping around this morning that they tucked themselves back in their cage for a lil nap. I also suspect they got tired of Edgar's game of kitty tag! (Guess who was it, LOL!) I will bring Pepsi out in a little bit, since he came out this morning and was being sassy. I am sure he will take his turn and chin everything!

Latest posts

Back