Does anyone know....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashiahouse

Reaction score
I have a few bunny questions, and where else would I look but here!

Okay, does anyone know of a decent quality breeder directory online (besides ARBA)? Most of the ones I've seen are in random orders and it's hard to find anything.

Does anyone have or know anyone that has Lionheads, Dutch, or Netherlands that will travel to KY for extra money (of course). I'm not looking for all three breeds, only one! I'll try to purchase enough that it would be worth the trip. Preferably Dutch.

I'm also interested in cages. I will, again, pay extra for delivery.

One last question...at what age do you all usually tattoo your babies?

I live in Mt. Sterling KY, I have Dutch it's hard to schedule trips, but given a large enough time frame, i should be able to work out a trip(I have a MUCH better work schedule now). I tattoo babies usually around 8 weeks of age if they are being sold, any that I'm keeping to grow out, I wait until 10-12 weeks. Cages I can't help you with, I keep my numbers limited only because of cage space.

It seems like every breeder directory I have encountered is out of date leading to links of websites that haven't been updated in years if they exist at all. Good luck finding what you are looking for.

Back