Does anyone keep there rabbits in pens

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your concern, obviously I don't check this thread enough! :? (I only knew about recent posts because Pipp PMed me. Thanks, Pipp! )

I'm sorry, you weren't being ignored... because I didn't see it in the first place in order to ignore it :p
I appreciate your serious attitude towards the situation, and I'm well aware of the consequences involved if a cord were to be chewed.
I realize that I've been a little too lax with what I leave in Butter's pen. He could very well chew it (Even though he never chews anything....not even the cardboard box that used to have his treats in it that I left in there specifically for chewing!), and even if he didn't, my kitten might. I will put the cords away right after I post this. One bite is all it takes.

~Diana and Butter

Pipp wrote:
This isn't a Rabbitry thing, but here's a Photo Phile thread on X-Pens.

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=27442&forum_id=21

This one is my favourite:

floridanewsnic.jpg

sas :)

I dont know who that setup belongs to but it is great. I have copied it very closely for my cousin's son in his room. He has a huge room seperated by french doors and the design was perfect for his learning center/study area.

Latest posts

Back