Does anyone have the super pet come along carrier in large?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah92lynn

Reaction score
So I found a really cute carrier online that I might get. It's called super pet come along carrier and I would get it in size large. Only thing I'm a tad bit worried about is it being to small so I figured I would ask if anyone has it :)

How many rabbits are you going to be using it for at once and how big are they? Looking it up, it would really only be big enough for 1 rabbit or 2 small (like under 3 pounds) rabbits.

I personally don't like soft carriers as they are hard to clean, can be chewed and don't provide a ton of protection in the car.

I would not get one. Like stated before it is small. They are a pain to clean, the rabbits can chew them up. Also there is very little ventalation. I Have used them in the past with mice and hamsters. I did not like it at all. I would get a hard cat carrier instead.

I would only be using it for one rabbit, but I most likely won't be getting it now :p I'll do some more searching for a better one. Thanks for saving me some money :)

That is a cute little carrier. Would probably work better than the fabric one. :)

Latest posts

Back