Does anyone else's bunnies do this?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go to some of the big pharmacy chains and dollar store chains and get inexpensive receiving blankets and they love them! They are lightweight flannel and snuggly. In the winter I get the fleece ones and of course those are great too!

They are only a dollar or two and if they ruin them - I just toss them and get new ones.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I go to some of the big pharmacy chains and dollar store chains and get inexpensive receiving blankets and they love them! They are lightweight flannel and snuggly. In the winter I get the fleece ones and of course those are great too!

They are only a dollar or two and if they ruin them - I just toss them and get new ones.
Yeah, that's what I do. I love them. Plus they have lil animals embroidered on the ones here and are real cute. 1$. I throw them out when they're too dirty.

awwwwwww that is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p
I wish Bangbang did that its just too adorable!!!!!!

What is funny is to watch Clover do it. You can't let her know you are watching tho. She has to think it's her secret place! :craziness

She gets it all fluffy and then gets her nose under it. sometimes I'll walk in and her head is the only thing hidden and she doesn't even know it! :p

Nibbles seems to be convinced that I can't see her when she's doing this - she picks times when I'm preoccupied with typing or reading.... and then acts like she's invisible. Sometimes I see a little fabric "lump" hopping around... It's so funny - and cute, of course!

Some rabbits just don't know how to relax once they get themselves covered up

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHyyrQDqB2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHyyrQDqB2w[/ame]

That's adorable!

Maggie I don't think would sit still long enough to remain underneath any blanket. I've seen Belle do it a few times though with her towls though. And then she generally falls asleep.

winnie_060506_2.jpg

winnie_060506_3.jpg

winnie_060506_5.jpg

winnie_060506_1.jpg

100_0662.jpg

100_0650.jpg

100_0648.jpg

100_0646.jpg

winnie is a nap-a-holic. . . she LOVES to cuddle into my bed and take a snooze! normally at night herman sleeps with me, and winnie finds her place elsewhere in my room, but the few times that winnie sleeps in the bed with me, she takes over. . .completely

tabby has always done this. i usually give him a blanket before i go to sleep at night or sometimes when he seems tired during the day. i put it in his cage and he pulls the blanket over him a little bit at a time until it is right where he wants it. i really should get pictures of it. it is adorable

Back