Does anybody else here have a 'thing' for bunny ears?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
I just love great big "up" bunnyears! Dreamgal's Ivory has the kind of perfect ears that I'mtalking about, also Tina's Apollo.

I can't stroke Sherman's ears enough and he just loves it.

Anybody else here love bunny ears as much as I do?

I love Emmit's lop ears! I love the waythey bounce when he hops all over the place, and the way they try theirbest to move up when he hears something interesting. Myfavorite is when I'm laying on the floor, and call his name, and hecomes running towards me, ears flapping in the wind....absolutelyadorable. Makes me giggle everytime.

So yes, I know what you're talking about ;)

-Carrie

I love the ears! Even if you can only see one! ;)

mocha3.jpg

I have a thing for lop ears too. When Pauly was ababy one was up and one was down. Then one day, out of nowhere, theywere both down. I hear ya Emmit's mom, the way lop ears bounce when heruns is so sweet I let out an "awwww" every time. Do you ever lift oneup when you're talking to him just for fun?

I love those silly ears too. Bugs hastiny little dwarf ears. Roxy had humongus ears that stoodstraight up like the Easter Bunny. THe lops have tobe the absolute most adorable. See-- We're hooked on ears!!!!!!!! ----- Kim

Our buns love it when you stroke their ear(s)with one thumb and forefinger, kindof "pinching" the ear(s) inbetween. It works with one ear, or both, if you hold themclose enough together to permit the grasp/slide/rub with the oneforefinger and thumb.

That technique has initiated first kisses from more than one rabbitafter rubbing away for thirty and forty minutes at a session.:D

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
Our buns love it when you stroke their ear(s) with one thumband forefinger, kindof "pinching" the ear(s) in between. Itworks with one ear, or both, if you hold them close enough together topermit the grasp/slide/rub with the one forefinger and thumb.

That technique has initiated first kisses from more than one rabbitafter rubbing away for thirty and forty minutes at a session.:D

Buck
LOL!!! that's so cute and so funny!

this is *only* the second thread on here that iveseen about the cute things bunny's do. now which is cuter? a bunnyyawn? or bunny ears? *or* a "bunny bath"? Every morning when i wake up,Ivory wakes up. she puts her front paws up against the bars of hercage, streeeeeeeeeeeetches out real far, sticks her butt up in the air,throws her head back, and lets out the cutest little yawn.

I adore the big ole bunny ears.Ithink the are just the best.Apollo loves when I rub his ears.To me they are adorable. I wish I had a picture, because Athena's earswere so big she had a hard time holding them up for a while. She hadradar dishes lol.

I must admit bunny butts are so cute to. I love puffy bunny tails.Ever once in a while as I'm petting Apollo, he gets his tail wagging.Told you he thinks he's part puppy lol.

Tina

lol, and I thought Mocha was mixed up about whattype of animal he is. He has *yet* to wag his tail! Though I mustadmit, bunny yawns and bunny tongues are by far the cutest!

mmm hmm bunny ears!!:p...so cute...when i pet batmans floppy little ears, heusually dozes off. i heard once that bunnies have a "happy nerve" intheir ears-anyone know about this?

cute pictures as always!

I love bunny ears too!!! I noticed Luv's ears are warmer than the rest of her. Is that normal??

Cristy

It's those noses and tails that get me themost.

-Carolyn

P.S. Laura, excellent picture; and Michelle, Megan's always beautiful.

Back