Do your Buns do this?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~BunBuns~

Reaction score
When ever i crawl on the floor Bunbuns follows me :) its sooo cute i tell him "commmmmme here BUUUUUUNNNY" and he just runs after me and pushes me!

hehe just wanted to share!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

I've never tried the crawling thing...Must try it. Sounds soooo cute!

When I do lay down on the floor...Thumper jumps on my back to give mommy a massage and fix her hair. :biggrin2:

Mine do that.

Most of them learnt it as a hormonal teenager. Bucks follow the does and that gets them in the mood. I reckon he's flirting with you :) Some of mine juyst do it though because they are interested in what I'm doing, or whatever.

It's very cute though.

I had a rabbit before Macey who would do that, then jump on my back for a piggy back ride, haha.

Depending on where we are, Macey will follow me where I walk. Unless she's too distracted.

Bo likes to get in front of me and lay down for grooming when I do that. If I am standing and he wants attention, he comes and tugs on my pants....

bunbuns sounds so cute! :hearts:

Aww thats so cute! Mine only follow me if I make this clicking noise with my mouth (they associate that with treats so they always come running).

Mine follows me around all the time like a puppy, he gets in my feet to the point that I always watch where I walkto avoidstepping on his feet. He also likes the "go-catch-me" game, i.e. he runs 3-4 steps, then stops and turns around to see if I chase him, continues running further, again stops to check where I amand goes on doing the same thing. He also likes a proper chase with binkies in the air from the corridor to the living room and back and thenwaits for me to run, as it'shis turn to chase me in the same way. With my husband he plays a different chasing game: he waits till my husband walks and then pretends he "attacks" his pants, front feet spread out, ears back, grunting, the whole thing. Then he stops, waits for my husband to pet him on the head, so that he can lick his fingers and then resumes position on his rug and repeats the same game till he gets tired of running or we get tired of bursting into laughs. He generally loves whatever game involves a good run, being a dwarf hotot, he's so energetic.

They surely are very cute, but are also so intelligent!

Marietta

Thats too cute!

Genelle plays "tag" with me. If I'm not paying attention to the free roaming girl, she has no problem running up to me, "tagging" my bare foot and running off again. She'll do it until I DO pay express attention to her.

Back