Do your bunnies smell?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwolfec

Reaction score
I love smelling my bunnies! Is that weird?! :D Whenever I snuggle and pet them I always put my face on their backs or their face and inhale deeply. Fresh Bun Smell! They smell sweet like Timothy and Alfalfa hay, but they each smell a little different. I told my husband that if I was blindfold, I could tell the difference between the two by smell alone. I do have quite a good sniffer, though!

Next time you snuggle your bun, take a whiff. What do they smell like? :brownbunny

Yes I like the way they smell. Muppet is the one that you can really bury your face in and she is nice and fluffy. I like to smell her :) I also like the smell of a cat's fur. We don't have cats but I like to scoop up my friends cat and smell her....She smells like kitty

Nibbles lets me rub my face on his back (sometimes :p ) and I love how he smells, too! It's just such a fresh scent. Junie won't sit still long enough to sniff and Crispin is shedding so much I'm afraid I'd get lots of bunny hairs up my nose right now!

Mine smell like hay and lavendar. I have found that giving them a little lavendar basically daily makes them and their home smell so very relaxing. No wonder I fall asleep on their floor when I visit :)

hahahaha. Poor Larry. As for Katie, I had to reread that thread twice, for a minute there I thought it was Fraggles talking about the kitty. Derby smell pretty nice now that he has been neutered. He was a smelly little guy before, now he smells like fresh air and hay.

Bugsy smells sooooo good! I love smelling him! lol..

Oreo messes me up when I smell her, I sneeze and scratch my nose for a good hour after.. so she can keep her yummy smells to herself..

Sorry, but i'm sooo glad i'm not the only one who likes their buns smell.. thought I was a weirdo for a bit! lol!

Latest posts

Back