Do your bunnies have a bed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monklover

Reaction score
I would really like to get a comfy bed for Buddy and Roxie. What kind do yours like? Where did you get it? Picture? Thanks!

Megan

All of my bunnies will pee in a bed except Mr. Tumnus, who loves his to death:

January2008241.jpg

Bunnies413.jpg

I got his at Target (its by that Boots and Barley or somthing). They are like 10.00. I make a slit in the bottom with a knife and pull out all the stuffing bc he hates when theres stuffing on the bottom.

mine have one from petsmart and one of the two is in it whenever I go see them, sometimes both. They absolutely love it.

This is a fabulous question.... I too am interested in obtaining a bed for my bun... but I'm afraid he'd just pee in it.:foreheadsmack:Friends of mine have just used smaller sized doggie beds.... their buns seem to like the "fake fleece" ones. Like this one:

dogbed.jpg

Hershey has 2 cardboard boxes connected with a door cut between them, and several other doors and window cut in them. They are turned upside down on some old kitchen towels! He loves it! He sleeps in it every night, and runs into his "house" whenever something startles him!

Billy likes the Cuddl-E-Cup bed from Petsmart / Petco and won't settle for anything else. The Cuddl-E-Cup is small (good Netherland Dwarf size) and costs $14. They start out looking something like this:

DSC03185.jpg

And end up looking like this:

DSC02171.jpg

Thanks everyone.

Montana- do you know what the bed you got is called or what it looks like? I would like to look at a big variety of beds! :biggrin2:

monklover wrote:
Thanks everyone.

Montana- do you know what the bed you got is called or what it looks like? I would like to look at a big variety of beds!  :biggrin2:

Eh... I'm not sure what its called but I'll look it up for you, and get a picture of it.:)

Same here! Only they don't pee on their blankies! Now why is that?

Bunnicula wrote:
Yup...pee in them is what mine do best. I just put some soft towels or blankets in their cages. Easier to wash and replace with a clean one.
HALEY - I editedTumnus stretched in his little bed and made it my desktop! He's precious!

Yes, Rex loves his bed. This is a larger version of my avi:

1470755282_af6c3dfbb0.jpg

my guys have few beds some i bought some i made, all have holes in them making me wonder why? lol. I have been just putting pieces of fleece around for them to lay on and crumple up

My buns have a cot that looks like this (not the exact one):

pclargeMed.jpg

It sits in front of a sliding glass door and they just love to sit on it and look out the door.

Aww thanks Pennie- he sure is a funny boy. Heres my favorites of him in his bed:

Bunnies232.jpg

Bunnies207.jpg

Emily, I Looove that pic of Rex- he looks so majestic!

bunbunbinkie - one of the beds my rabbits have is like that one and my Zeus LOVES it! I got him one that's the same color as his fur, he's obsessed with thing thing. I've had it almost a year now and keep considering throwing it out because it's getting so old looking, but he loves it so much I'd feel bad getting rid of it.

My one girl, Emma, is a 3-lb. Mini Rex; so she fitsnicely into a small bed. She prefers theCuddle-E Cup and has managed to not destroy it within the nine months that she's had it.

Zoe, on the other hand, has the bottom portion of suade-feeling bed that we also got from PetsMart. (I removed the bolster portion because she chewed it a lot.)

When cage doors are open, Emma will head back inside to curl up in her Cuddle-E Cup. But Zoe prefers to snuggle inside of a blanket. (I tie two ends of it to her x-pen, so it basically resembles a partial tent. She loves it!)

Jenk

Our little guys each have a bed like this; it's ziptied to the top level of their cage and they love to lay up there. All the fur and stray poop is easy to vacuum up from it with the shop vac when the rest of the cage is getting cleaned. It doesnt get too messy otherwise; we might wash the outside occasionally.

Latest posts

Back