Do you think I have an Attitude? Mom thinks so!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I haven't been on here for a while so I need to update all you bunnies on what's going on in My World.

Mom and Dad are so proud of me. I'm becoming an adult, which I have no clue what it means, but they say I'm becoming a gentleman. Is that good? Mom doesn't say I have an attitude any more so maybe that's what it means. And that she loves to sit with me and I grind my teeth in pleasure. I haven't had to hiss at her in ages. But then again, Mom is always good to me and I feel more comfortable in my new place which Dad got me.

I get to run around a lot more and I can stretch out. I love to play with Jake. We like our "hide and seek" game with the chairs in the living room. I like to see his face peeking at me through the bars. He's such a good buddy.

Dad rearranged all our houses. Now I have a top view in a different area. Neville is in the house underneath me, which is OK. He seems to be an alright guy because I get to see him when I run around on the floor. Mom always tells me to be nice. I guess the "barbering" incident with Dobby is still on her mind. But I just am curious of my new brother.

Willard, I get to see every day because he's in the house across the way from me. Dobby I get to see when I'm out or he's out. We visit, so he's not mad at me for the barbering either.

Well, word in the big house is I'm getting a sister. Does anybody know about girls? I have all brothers so this will be new for me and my brothers. But I'm not too concerned. I got good parents who take good care of me and would never bring anything bad into the big house or our little houses. Right now I'm looking forward to Spring. And nice weather so that I can go outside with my brothers and new sister to run in the big area Dad creates for us. I get to dig, eat grass and clover. I get to go into the garden and smell all the neat stuff. I get to hear all the birdies and see those weird animals with bushy tails. Mom calls them pest but I think they are really called squirrells. Sorry I misplaced my bunny dictionary. And do you know how hard this it is for two little paws to type.

Need a break. Dad's just come home with I hear more salad stuff. So I'm going back to my little home and wait for the goodies. And I got got to go now because MOm's coming and might see me on the computer. She's says I'm too young.

Talk to all you bunnies soon! Hope you have a Hoppy Day!

K :bunny5

Hi Kreacher, my name is Karam and I am five years old! I look exactly like you and my attitude is like yours too. 'Cept I don't like to be picked up. Nope, nope, nope! I hope your grow up to be big and handsome like me. :)

goofymare wrote:
Hi Kreacher, my name is Karam and I am five years old! I look exactly like you and my attitude is like yours too. 'Cept I don't like to be picked up. Nope, nope, nope! I hope your grow up to be big and handsome like me. :)
Hi Karam,

Nice to meet you. Mom and Dad are watching TV now, and the other guys play along and don't say nothin so I can jump on the computer for a bit.

I hear Mom talking about you having a Sister. What's it like? I really need this info soon because we really, really have a girl coming. I heard Mom say her name is going to be Luna.

Thanks for the help. I have to inform the other guys here so we can be ready.

OK now I got get back now. There's a commercial on TV and Dad Hates commercials.

OK commercial over. I was able to hack into Mom's Bunny photos. I know, I know, it was naughty, but I'm desperate. Need to know about girls. Us guys here have no clue.

So here's Luna

LUNA1.jpg

What's you think? Thanks

Hi Kreacher, how you doing? Hey you bonded with Dobby? He's a cutie too.

As requested here are a couple of pictures of me Daisy Mae "Dutchess of Ajax".

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DAISYMAE004.jpg

This was when I was a Baby.

BabyDaisyMae.jpg

Enjoy

Hugs and Nose Bonks

Dutchess Daisy Mae:big kiss:

Ohhh Kreacher, Luna is absolutely adorable. Well about Iman.... she is wonderful. She was found in the middle of the street and it was guessed that she was a domestic rabbit that somehow escaped though he coloring is like all the wild rabbits out here. Well anyways, I was bought with my brother and soon we had reached the age where we began being aggressive with eachother, so my previous mommy sold my brother because I was supposedly the "nicer" one. Hehe. Anyways, afterward, I was taken to a rabbit shelter to get myself a new companion. I was tested out with many different rabbits but when I reached Iman.... boy, was she amazing. We clicked right away, and so my mommy brought her home with me. Since then, we've been together. When my previous mommy sold me to my new mommy, we were together. Iman loves to be licked ALL THE TIME. It gets quite annoying at times. She can also be a bit greedy at feeding time. But we do me, Iman, and mommy do everything with eachother and I have to admit, I kind of do like... ok love... Iman. I couldnt imagine a life without her!! Im very excited for your Luna. I guarantee she will be amazing!!! :)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Kreacher, how you doing? Hey you bonded with Dobby? He's a cutie too.

As requested here are a couple of pictures of me Daisy Mae "Dutchess of Ajax".

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DAISYMAE004.jpg

This was when I was a Baby.

BabyDaisyMae.jpg

Enjoy

Hugs and Nose Bonks

Dutchess Daisy Mae:big kiss:

Hi Dutchess Daisy Mae,

I love your baby pic. And I think you growed up to be one Beautiful bunny. Hope my baby sister grows up as beautiful as you.

Yea, me and Dobby made up. It's cool. Plus I'm learning I kind of like the others here too. Neville is neat but he's still a baby. Mommy reminds me ALLLLL the time. Like I don't know that. Duh. Willard is Ok. I kind of got scared of him and hissed but I'm getting to know him a little at a time.

Thanks for stopping by. And THANKS for the pretty pics of you,

Hugs and Nose Bonks

K:bunny5

goofymare wrote:
Ohhh Kreacher, Luna is absolutely adorable. Well about Iman.... she is wonderful. She was found in the middle of the street and it was guessed that she was a domestic rabbit that somehow escaped though he coloring is like all the wild rabbits out here. Well anyways, I was bought with my brother and soon we had reached the age where we began being aggressive with eachother, so my previous mommy sold my brother because I was supposedly the "nicer" one. Hehe. Anyways, afterward, I was taken to a rabbit shelter to get myself a new companion. I was tested out with many different rabbits but when I reached Iman.... boy, was she amazing. We clicked right away, and so my mommy brought her home with me. Since then, we've been together. When my previous mommy sold me to my new mommy, we were together. Iman loves to be licked ALL THE TIME. It gets quite annoying at times. She can also be a bit greedy at feeding time. But we do me, Iman, and mommy do everything with eachother and I have to admit, I kind of do like... ok love... Iman. I couldnt imagine a life without her!! Im very excited for your Luna. I guarantee she will be amazing!!! :)

Thanks for the advise. Your sister Iman sounds really nice. And it must be cool to have a coat that looks like a wild rabbit. She might a little greedy (Mommy said that's how Dobby was with me) and need extra kisses (I was bad and ate Dobby's hair), but she sounds like you and her play real nice with your Mommy. That's what I like and really miss with Dobby, so a sister might not be that bad. Thanks. I'll let the other boys know.

Thanks

I got tired of Dad always taking pictures of Dobby and Willard and Neville, so last night I told Dad to get his camera.

So here I am being observant! I look around the room because I'm a big boy now

BUNNYS1313.jpg

Dobby says there is Jelly Beans here, but I didn't see any? BTW, what's jelly beans?

BUNNYS1309.jpg

I even looked in here, but no go. Plus I was able to see Neville and visited.

BUNNYS1316.jpg

And here's MY binky! Don't I look athletic with no attitude? Dad and Mom laughs when I do these, and I like to hear them laugh so I make sure I do LOTS of binkies.

BUNNYS1316.jpg

I love going out of my little house to run around in the Big House! It's so much fun and I get to play with Jake and visit Neville. And my other brothers, Willard and Dobby. Mom says I'm becoming such a gentleman that I get to stay out longer and longer. I even hear through the Bunny Grapevine that Mom might start letting me play with my brothers, if I'm good.

Have a Hoppy Day!

Silly paws, here's my binky!

BUNNYS1306.jpg

Latest posts

Back