Do you think I have an Attitude? Mom thinks so!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZRabbits

Reaction score
My name is Kreacher. I think I'm big guy stuck in a little body. Mom thinks I have a attitude, but I don't think so. Sometime I'll stamp my feet when I don't want to be brushed or picked up by Mom. One time, she wouldn't let me go where I wanted to and I hissed and stomped. It didn't work. Mom flipped me over on my back and told me to be nice. Tried this attitude with some big guy. He was coming to clean my place up, which at the time, I wanted my space. So I grabbed, not bit, his hand to say "Don't do that. I like my room messy." Well, the big guy decided he didn't want to stop and that my messy room needed to be cleaned. So what did this big guy do? Popped me on the nose and said that wasn't nice. It didn't hurt but he got his point across. I don't think I'll stop this big guy from cleaning my messy room again. So now I'm trying to be a little angel. No one can avoid this pretty face. See!

BUNNYS845.jpg

Look, Kreacher, no one is allowed to make my mum faint from their adorableness except me!

*wake up, human! I'm cuter than he is!*

Anaira wrote:
Look, Kreacher, no one is allowed to make my mum faint from their adorableness except me!

*wake up, human! I'm cuter than he is!*

Hi Anaira's Human, Thanks for thinking I'm cute. :biggrin:

BUNNYS798.jpg

Sorry Ms. Ariana, I got confused. Its Reuben that's your bunny. Not you! Silly me. I'm only 9 months old, and wanted to rush to answer and say Hi, and I got it wrong.

Reuben, are you as lucky as me with your human? I get to have time out of my room and sit with my Mom watching TV.

Here's where I have my seat every nite. Mom's so comfortable to sit on. And I love to look around the room and see Dobby and Willard in their rooms.

BUNNYS998.jpg

Hope you have a nice soft place to sit with your Mum.

Kreacher

Thank you LakeCondo. I think I'm handsome too. lol But Mom tells me not to say that, some might think I have a Big Ego, whatever that is. lol

Hope to get to know your bunnies too.

Kreacher

Ms. Nancy, how's your Commander Bun-Bun? We rabbits, with Attitudes, keep everyone hopping. I take my job seriously. lol And Mom knows really my attitude isn't that bad, I just frustrate her sometimes. But she loves me anyway.

Like to hear how your bunnies are doing.

Kreacher

Hi Kreacher, you are very handsome bunny. What does Dobby & Willard look like? No pictures.:shock:

I'm Daisy Mae "Dutches of Ajax" yes I am Royalty. Also living in this house is Winston & Vega. Their ok but I'm the Queen Bee now. My lovely Big Little Brother Buttercupwent to the Rainbow Bridge last August, he was 13. Mommie is sad sometimes but she knows he had a great life with her.

You gotta tell your humans that you are the BOSS of you house and next time the Big Guy pops you on the nose you Box him and nip him again:biggrin:. He'll learn who the King Bee is.

Need more pictures.

Hugs

Daisy Mae:)

Hey Kreacher! Yup, my mum is Anaira, and I am Reuben! Rubey for short. :D I don't get to go in the sitting room much, one of the humans is allergic to me. So, I only get to sit on the sofa when mum's watching things that human doesn't like; like rugby, boxing, Dr. Who, etc. I got to watch the entire Rugby World Cup!

I do get to snuggle on mum's bed though! But, I have to take turns sharing with the rats. :( Do you steal your humans' treats? I once snaffled a whole piece of coconut ice!

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Kreacher, you are very handsome bunny. What does Dobby & Willard look like? No pictures.:shock:

I'm Daisy Mae "Dutches of Ajax" yes I am Royalty. Also living in this house is Winston & Vega. Their ok but I'm the Queen Bee now. My lovely Big Little Brother Buttercupwent to the Rainbow Bridge last August, he was 13. Mommie is sad sometimes but she knows he had a great life with her.

You gotta tell your humans that you are the BOSS of you house and next time the Big Guy pops you on the nose you Box him and nip him again:biggrin:. He'll learn who the King Bee is.

Need more pictures.

Hugs

Daisy Mae:)
Hi Ms. Soooksa,

Thanks you so much for thinking I am handsome. Coming from someone who looks after royalty, as Dutches Daisy Mae, that's a big honor.

I would like to introduce to you my brothers.

This is Dobby. He was my littermate, but unfortunately I got jealous and Mom had to split us up for our own good. Though I can't see him all the time, I know he's there. And I'm glad.

BUNNYS1022.jpg

This is Willard. I didn't like it when he came to live in our house. Mom was happy because he was sad and bringing him here made him like us, content and loved. I don't mind him anymore, even smelling him on Mom.

BUNNYS952.jpg

His picture is Mom's Avatar, but I got my own thread.

I'm sorry you are sad about Buttercup but Dutchess said don't be sad, he was content and loved for 13 yrs. That's all us bunnies want.

Do you have pics of Dutchess Daisy Mae? I really would like to meet Royalty.

And let Dutchess know, that the Big Guy is actually real neat. He brings me my veggies and fruit every morning and he puts yummy apple cider vinegar in my water for me. I don't think I want to box or rip this Big Guy. I like Apples and Wheat Grass.

Kreacher :bunny5

Anaira wrote:
Hey Kreacher! Yup, my mum is Anaira, and I am Reuben! Rubey for short. :D I don't get to go in the sitting room much, one of the humans is allergic to me. So, I only get to sit on the sofa when mum's watching things that human doesn't like; like rugby, boxing, Dr. Who, etc. I got to watch the entire Rugby World Cup!

I do get to snuggle on mum's bed though! But, I have to take turns sharing with the rats. :( Do you steal your humans' treats? I once snaffled a whole piece of coconut ice!
Hey back Rubey,

Mom loves Dr. Who. We watch it all the time. We don't have Rugby here. Mom and the Big Guy said it's a really neat sport but really don't get to see it much here.

I don't have to share Mom with rats, but I do with Jake. This is him.

BUNNYS877.jpg

I was scared of Jake at first. He makes big noises. But I found out those big noises mean something. So now I just listen to certain ones. He always tells us if there is danger. He always comes and stays with us at night. And the most best part, he lets us know when Mom is getting TREATS! I never stole nothin' from Mom. I like what she gives me. Was the coconut ice good? Or did it give you a tummy ache?

Nancy McClelland wrote:
Sad to say, but our Commander went to the bridge in 2008.

Miss Nancy,

I am sorry your Commander went to the bridge. I would have like to have met her and swap stories about our attitudes.

Coconut ice was the best! I don't really like veggies that much, but I love the humans' treats! Not fair I'm not allowed them, though. :( Rugby isn't really that fun; just as I'm dropping off, all the humans will start jumping up and down, yelling their heads off! Once, mum spilled her hot drink all over her by waving it around...luckily it didn't go over me! Dr. Who is much better. :D

Oh dogs...there are two here, too. I once chased them both by nipping their heels; but most of the time, they just don't understand my growling and thumping! The cats are much smarter..I have them trained!

Anaira wrote:
Coconut ice was the best! I don't really like veggies that much, but I love the humans' treats! Not fair I'm not allowed them, though. :( Rugby isn't really that fun; just as I'm dropping off, all the humans will start jumping up and down, yelling their heads off! Once, mum spilled her hot drink all over her by waving it around...luckily it didn't go over me! Dr. Who is much better. :D

Oh dogs...there are two here, too. I once chased them both by nipping their heels; but most of the time, they just don't understand my growling and thumping! The cats are much smarter..I have them trained!

Hey Rubey,

Glad you like the Coconut ice. I can't believe you DON'T like veggies. I love broccoli, brussell sprouts, wheat grass, collard greens, and the list goes on. I dream of these tasty little things. Plus it keeps my poopy in line. You know Moms worry about that. But I'm real good at that.

Why do your dogs not understand you? Jake does me. I like being out with Jake. You can climb all over him and he doesn't mind a bit. I just don't like the slime. He loves to slime me. Mom says it's Jake's way of showing he likes me. I could do without that, but it's OK. I like Jake.

Don't have cats but it's great that you know how to train them. If Mom and the Big Guy ever bring home a cat, I'll be contacting you.

Well Mom did again. Mom told us she is thrilled to announce another bunny is coming to live with us.

Here's my new baby brother.

Neville.jpg

Do you think he's cuter than me? I'm the smallest, cutest bunny, ever.

I guess will see real soon who's the smallest, cutest bunny ever.

ZRabbits wrote:
Well Mom did again.  Mom told us she is thrilled to announce another bunny is coming to live with us. 

Neville.jpg

Do you think he's cuter than me?  I'm the smallest, cutest bunny, ever. 

OMG What an angel

NetherlanddwarfGirl wrote:
ZRabbits wrote:
Well Mom did again. Mom told us she is thrilled to announce another bunny is coming to live with us.

Neville.jpg

Do you think he's cuter than me? I'm the smallest, cutest bunny, ever.

OMG What an angel
Oh no, now I'm in trouble. Another one sucked in by that cute face.

Got do something. OK, let's see.

Ok got it.

Here's some recent pics of ME! Being Cute and Adorable.

One of My Baby Pictures. Here I am patiently (lol) waiting for goodies. We won't discuss the time I launched myself out of this portal on to the living room rug. Hey, I was curious. That's not bad, is it?

BUNNYS011.jpg

Here I am with Dobby. You see how much he hogs the bed. I tried to get along but he was cramping my style. I still love him though.

BUNNYS022.jpg

Here I am scouting out the living room with my side kick Jake. As you can see I pick a picture showing just me. Jake is the leg next to me. But when I'm out and about it's like being on the Enterprise, scouting unchartered territories.

BUNNYS123.jpg

Here I am getting to sit on Mom's chair. I love when I get to explore. Best seat in the house. Especially when I have it all to myself. But I have to admit, sitting on Mom is rather comfortable.

BUNNYS813.jpg

So did I do it? Did I get the focus back on Me?

Look, here I am. Aren't I an Angel? :innocent Well for now.

BUNNYS1007.jpg

Both bunnies are very cute.

I wish I could get a good pic of Sweetie, she is all black and a lionhead mix. The only good pic of her I have is my avatar. When I get it on my photobucket account I will post it in Sweetie's blog or Prince's blog.

ZRabbits wrote:
NetherlanddwarfGirl wrote:
ZRabbits wrote:
Well Mom did again.  Mom told us she is thrilled to announce another bunny is coming to live with us. 

Neville.jpg

Do you think he's cuter than me?  I'm the smallest, cutest bunny, ever. 

OMG What an angel
Oh no, now I'm in trouble.  Another one sucked in by that cute face. 

Got do something.  OK, let's see. 

Ok got it.

Here's some recent pics of ME!  Being Cute and Adorable.

One of My Baby Pictures.  Here I am patiently (lol) waiting for goodies.   We won't discuss the time I launched myself out of this portal on to the living room rug.  Hey, I was curious.  That's not bad, is it?

BUNNYS011.jpg

Here I am with Dobby.  You see how much he hogs the bed.  I tried to get along but he was cramping my style.  I still love him though. 

BUNNYS022.jpg

Here I am scouting out the living room with my side kick Jake.  As you can see I pick a picture showing just me.  Jake is the leg next to me.   But when I'm out and about it's like being on the Enterprise, scouting unchartered  territories.

BUNNYS123.jpg

Here I am getting to sit on Mom's chair.  I love when I get to explore.  Best seat in the house.  Especially when I have it all to myself.  But I have to admit, sitting on Mom is rather comfortable.

BUNNYS813.jpg

So did I do it?  Did I get the focus back on Me? 

Look, here I am.  Aren't I an Angel?  :innocent   Well for now. 

BUNNYS1007.jpg

your both angels there

Latest posts

Back