Do you Myspace?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use facebook, I like it better than myspace:DI know I'll eventually give in and have a myspace, but fornow facebook is fine.

Quick note: If I don't add you, it's just that Ihaven't gotten around to it yet. If you add me, and make anote to me letting me know you're from RO, I'll add ya. :D

I added you, Rosie. I am thinking if you checked my page, then you would see my buns and notice it is me:tongutwo:.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

I saw that, Amy! :) You're on my friends list now. :D

I'm trying to get more time to visit myspace more often, but it'sdifficult with homeschool and having my hubby's dad in town, and doingvarious mod things here. Hehe!! :)

undergunfire wrote:
I added you, Rosie. Iam thinking if you checked my page, then you would see my buns andnotice it is me:tongutwo:.

Thanks, Rosie!:wave2

I really only use myspace to check to see if I got any new comments oranything. I used to use it all the time to keep in touch with friendsback in New York, but they seem to have forgot that I exist:sigh:nono.Life goes on:disgust.

Heh...I know what you mean. I've beenconsidering cutting down on my friends list, too. Why havethem on the list if they don't communicate with you? Haha...

Latest posts

Back