Do you find it hard to wait to get your "new rabbits"?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I'm just curious - I'm picking up more lionheadsat Lionhead Nationals and I'm going crazy counting down the days till Ican get my babies. (I'm also still picking out a few more to come homewith us).

Do other breeders get this excited? Or am I the only one who is stilllike a little kid at Christmas when she knows she's getting a newrabbit?

By the way, I'm getting (so far):

double mane blue buck from Gail Gibbons (Cimmaron)
double mane broken tort buck from Castle Gate Lionheads
double mane black buck (carrying shaded) from Castle Gate Lionheads
single mane chocolate sport buck from Buffalo Creek
double mane chocolate tort buck from Buffalo Creek
double mane siamese sable doe from Bash River Rabbitry (they're getting out of lh)

and maybe a blue doe or two...

I'm so excited!

Peg

Wow. You're getting a lot of rabbits. I amALWAYS excited when I get new rabbits. When I know I am goingto get some, that is. I don't always know Iwhen I will begettinga new rabbit. Iusually just go to a rabbitshow and end up coming home with more rabbits than I took. (I alwaystake a spare carrier just in case.) Icountdown thedays until the show every time I go to one, and I count down the daysuntil 4-H rabbit meetings. I get excited about anything that hasanything to do with rabbits.

Hey Peg, be glad i'm in the u.k or i might havecome and bunny napped the new buns!! i'm a sucker for a lion head ialready want the blue buck you put photos of lion heads are gorgeousbut blues are my fave colours of all! it is hard to get a good lionheadover here.

Back