Do rabbits fart?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenadreena

Reaction score
I'm sure I've seen a similar topic somewhere, but is it a myth that rabbits can't actually fart?
I'm sure i've heard Mai Mai let out some... suspicious noises once or twice. :D

A breeder told me they cannot fart, but he also told me to take away all the rabbits water if they have diarrhea (which I'm pretty sure is wrong) so I don't think he's too reliable :p

Um... I have Reveille... the rabbit who snores and snorts. Her and I were in the same room, alone, watching TV and somebody *broke wind* and it weren't me..

She also had a very surprised look on her face...

In case it ever comes up in convo.. Pigs love to toot..

If they cannot burp or throw up - where would all that gas go? they get gas - they eat hay -

Believe me - we've heard Bo tootle a time or twenty!

LOL, that was on here sometime ago Tamnjo, I was actually gonna put that here too:p. That is fake though:(. So funny though as well.

I've not had the experience of rabbit passing gas ever. I did hear a "suspicious" sound once though:p.

P.S. Tamnjo, how did you get that advert in your profile? That is awesome!:thumbup

LOL at Bo! I heard they can't fart, too, but like Bo said, where does the gas go? I've never heard Rory or Tallulah fart, but I heard Cinnabun fart once. When he was lying on his back on my lap with his rear about a foot from my face. So, am I the only one who can claim having smelled a bunny fart?

LOL, that was on here sometime ago Tamnjo, I was actually gonna put that here too:p. That is fake though:(. So funny though as well.

I've not had the experience of rabbit passing gas ever. I did hear a "suspicious" sound once though:p.

P.S. Tamnjo, how did you get that advert in your profile? That is awesome!:thumbup

lol. too bad, i thought it was really funny aswell!

Thanks, i found it on my local shelter website:brownbunny

GoinBackToCali wrote:
Um... I have Reveille... the rabbit who snores and snorts. Her and I were in the same room, alone, watching TV and somebody *broke wind* and it weren't me..

She also had a very surprised look on her face...
ROFLOL....I can just picture her surprise..."What just popped outta me?? What the heck WAS that?!"

I've also heard suspicious...um...whispers of air from my buns...lol!

I'm sorry...I must be hangin' around an eight-year-old too much...this subject has me giggling!!

Latest posts

Back