Do men smell more rabbity?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabine

Reaction score
It's just not fair. The rabbits are really mine. I bought them (except Coco who was a Valentine's:)), I buy their food, clean them, handle them, pay all their vet bills (not that the buns care.lol) and who do you think is getting all the licks - David!:grumpy:
Ungrateful bunch! Taking me for granted, ha! I wonder is there something on men's skin they prefer. I just think it's odd and very very unfair:cry1:

It's the same way in my house. It's just that Pat is the "treat guy" and I am the "nail clip and med person".

Yeah, but even funnier is that hubby believes I really worry about his comfort since I get him new pillows fairly often. :shhhh:

Tobi tries to bite me, but she will give Jason kisses whenever he wants them.

I think Nick and Amelia like me more, though. :)

Well, men sometimes smell like a rabbit's vent area after a hard day...:biggrin2:

Nate likes Slatey because Slatey will charge and growl at him when Nate tries to send Slatey to bed. Apparently, he likes spunky bunny attitude.

Slatey will cuddle with either of us, but I can rub noses with him. Dunno if Nate has tried (I suspect he wouldn't admit it:) )

Nate thinks Stuart is an "idiot"; I think he's just cheerful, the way he binkies all over the living room if you even talk to him.Perks me up, anyway :). Nate likes to give me updates on my "retarded rabbit" when I'm at school. I think he secretly likes Stuart, though...

Getting Evie to warm up to us is slow going. I don't think we know the other sides of her personality besides devoted bun-wife to Stu, and snotty little princess who thumps at everything. However, she's been laying down to get pet post-Craisens, so I guess we will see soon who's bun she really is.

In our house the men seem to do the bribery and leave the hard work to me.

After his op last week Badger went and slept against my dad, not me, but dad.

I'm trying to tell myself they take me for granted, and dad and moreso my brother, are a novelty, so more interesting. That feels better than 'they like them more' :|

Latest posts

Back