Do girl bunnies do this?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

we3pnuts

Reaction score
Do girl bunnies hump? I know they will do it with other buns as a dominant thing, but last night Diamond was cuddling with me laying on my chest. All of a sudden she hopped up and started jumpingall overme. It almost appeared like she was going to attack me. I set her down on the floor cause she was acting so weird. She kept hopping around me then all of a sudden she started humping my arm. I picked her up to double check her gender but she didn't like that and squirmed away. I have checked and double checked and she always "appeared" to be a girl. Do girl bunnies hump too or is it possible the gender fairy came to visit? She was also doing a lot of squeaking fallowed by thumps.

Yeah.

Macey doesn't hump, but when I use to have another rabbit, Macey was in her pen and I FINALLY got Hannah out of her cage, I let her in and Macey started humping her because that was "her space".

And then Hannah humped Macey when they were in their cage a few times.

Thus the reason even if your females get along perfectly, they will quickly turn evil when their hormones kick in when unspayed.

lol my Belle humps, she had try humping me a few times, she humps the cute little ball i bought her before she was nuetered, and poor poor Sooty gets humped all the time. lol. i agreew ith everyone else about the dominance thing. And like someone once told me you can always take comfort in the fact that your bunny loves you and finds you attractive,lol.:biggrin2:

I have a single girl, and before she was spayed, she would hump a stuffed animal if I made it go circles around her (like their courting dance I guess)But she only did that once or twice.

Yes they hump. When me and my sister first got our rabbits. We though that Magic Star was a girl and that Autumn was a boy. So when Magic Star was humping Autumn we didn't really care. We had just gotten rabbits and didn't know how they bred. Turns out a couple months later Autumn was the one having babies!! Surprise!!

But yes they do hump. Ours don't do it much when they are being bred. I have only seen the babies do it to each other, whether or not they are girls or boys.

Latest posts

Back