do bunnies make a sound when they are happy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebunnbunne

Reaction score
do bunnys make a sound when they're happy? sometimes my bunny makes a chattering sound when i pet her.

lizzy

how big shud her cage be? i have a big one andthe lady i got her from litter trainder her. i think her cage is about4ft by 3ft i have those grid things. is it a big enough cage?

That is a reasonable size if the rab is not huge- she should still get playtime at least a few hours a day either in aplaypen of in your "bunny-safe" house. There should be an area of woodfloor to protect the feet from the floor wires. You can also useseagrass mats as cushioning (search Google.)

Bunbun makes a really cute squeaky noise when he eats something good. I think that means he's happy.

kat.

Fidget honks and stomps her back legs when shewants attention, like if you are doing the washing up she does it. Ihave had her sexed and she is defo a girl as I hear that some male rabsdo it. She does not do it all the time but it makes you jump when shedoes...its crazy how strong their back legs are.

Back