DIY Nail Clipping Video

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flick

Reaction score
I just uploaded a video to YouTube that shows a "Do It Yourself" technique for clipping rabbit nails.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=11iQkABq6r0[/ame]

Thanks. I don't actually clip my rabbits' nails! I pay Melissa to clip them. I just run the video camera! :biggrin2:

Wow, thanks for this...I really like the "squeeze, squeeze, clip" idea since I now have a rabbit with black nails. I really appreciate it :)

-Kathy

That's a great idea. It made me gain some confidence to try and do our guys' again :biggrin2:.

I agree, the 'squeeze... squeeze... clip' method looks reall good!

Thanks everyone for your kind words and feedback. I hope this helps to at least lower the stress of nail clipping for both people and bunnies. Skylar looks so calm and sweet in the video, but he's Mr. Touch-Me-Not at home!!!!!!!! I've had him 15 months and he's just recently started allowing me to rub his nose as long as he's on the floor and I'm in the chair. So that attitude coupled with black nails does not make for a fun nail clipping experience.

So, as I said, I hope this video helps de-stress everybunny!

Latest posts

Back