DIY Bunny Tunnel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beccabeau

Reaction score
Hello all!

Just a little post to share Pip's new bunny tunnel that I made yesterday.
I was so annoyed that I couldn't find any cheap/ well made tunnels, and I've spent so much money on warren tunnels and cardboard tubes that seem to be just a bit too small! I noticed that he likes to run through cardboard box tunnels though, and I thought I'd make him something a bit bigger to play in!

I had the idea to get some cheap pop up laundry bins from Primark (UK) and make them in to tunnels. Such a simple and cheap idea (£3 each) I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner!!

photo 20 copy.jpg

Not only are they cheap, but they come in pretty patterns and colours. Win/ win!

photo 7 copy.jpg

They're really easy to attach together to make longer tunnels too

photo 11 copy.jpg

Pip absolutely loves his new tunnel! I'm planning on getting more to extend it a bit next time I'm near a Primark :)

photo 17 copy.jpg

The absolute best thing is that they still fold down for storage!

I did a post on my blog with full instructions if you want to have a look :)

Maybe others will want to give this a go for their buns too?
:D

Great idea! I never thought of using a tunnel that would be so wide, but apparently your bunny likes it! (love the photo!)

That would also be a great idea for those with the large breeds. I know that the smaller tunnel we have (that bright green plastic) would never do for a Flemish Giant.

thanks for sharing!

No problem!

Yeah, Pip seems to like it more than tunnels he has to crouch and crawl through- I wasted so much money on small tunnels!
:p

Back