Diva is making me nervous!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
So I know that it is not a huge deal but Diva haspulled some fur...I am praying that it is a pseudocyesis (falsepregnancy, had to try out my medterm words:p) but I suppose that shecould have come from the farm already bred. I think this becausealthough she was only about three and a half months old she was in apen with her siblings. Since Ben was able to procreate at such a youngage I worry that she may be pregnant. I am planning on calling the4-H'ers in the morning to get their take on this. I really pray that itis nothing, I can't find homes for even more babies, I already got allmy friends to take the first litter!!

I wonder if she is pregnant if I could expect the 4-H'ers to beresponsible for the litter once it was old enough to be seperated??Sorry for this post, I am just a little freaked right now...

Fergi's mom

I got her on December 5th, and her Birthdate is August 28th so she was a little under four-months-old when I got her.

Fergi's mom

EDIT: I suck at math but wouldn't that make her due around now if she had just gotten pregnant??

She would have been due in late December or earlyJanuary if she indeed did get bred around the time you got her. Noworries, it's a fake one!

Fergi wrote:
I gother on December 5th, and her Birthdate is August 28th so she was alittle under four-months-old when I got her.

Fergi's mom

EDIT: I suck at math but wouldn't that make her due around now if she had just gotten pregnant??
Her very last due date if she got pregnant on the 5th would be 1/9 (35 days)

Oh Thank GOD!!! I so suck at math!!!!! Thank you guys so much, I really didn't need the extra stress right now...

Fergi's mom

EDIT: Hmmm, I think I was thinking of a dogs pregnancy length which is around 54 days I think...DUH!

Latest posts

Back