Ditty816: Pics of my Bunnies...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditty816

Reaction score
Hey guys... been awhile since i posted.. I have a lot of time on my hands now.. my daughter, Kaitlyn was born last month and I'm a Stay At Home Mom now... :)

Thought it would be a good idea to start my own pictures thread of my bunnies... so here we go.....

First up is my first bunny, Spottsie, who's waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge.. I had her for 6 years before she departed...

spottsie.jpg

Next is my second bunny, Tigger, whom I only had for 3 years.. She had Pasturella and just started going down hill.. she herniated her bladder thru her stomach and didn't survive that operation... She's also waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge...

tiggerchillin2.jpg
tiggernice.jpg

You're so welcome. Babies are a whole lot of work, but boy are they wonderful!!

I have a six-year-old daughter, so the memories of baby mommyhood are still so fresh! :D

The pictures were linked from Geocities which I never suggest doing because they have a limit on how many times the pictures can be viewed and then they end up not showing up.

Can I suggest you sign up with Photobucket and link them from there, it's much more reliable!

Latest posts

Back