Disapproving Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I am NOT a girl!"
pretty1.JPG

pretty2.JPG

Tiny wasn't happy with me here (he still had a cage at that point in time).

I wanted to clean his cage and put down new paper:

He had other plans for hiscage:

Oh - and there was the time Miss Bea didn't like the idea of having newspaper down in her cage either...

slavetoabunny wrote:
Bonbon has the best "disapproval" face I've everseen! He is the King of Disapproval.

More BonBon pics for Auntie Pattie!

Gotta love his "grumpy" faces... so much personality... I just LOVE him!

bonbonCC1.jpg
"Step away from my CottonTail Cottage!"

bonbball2.jpg
"Ugh! not another picture!"

bonbonplayhouse002.jpg
"I didn't invite you to come in!"

ENJOY! :bunnydance:

OMG, BonBon rivals Hazel in thedisapproval department! I'm withering under his look!!:scared:

So many of these pics are great! (We should have had a contest). ;)

SAS

Jenniblu wrote:
"I am NOT a girl!"
pretty1.JPG

Agreed! MBB, that's great! I love all the captions on this thread. Zatch's is SO appropriate as well!!

bsdinnertime14.jpg

But bunnyslave's BonBon doesn't disapprove, he SEETHES!!

Can you imagine a hoomin in their right mind reaching for that piece or lettuce?? This should be an episode of Fear Factor!!!

:rofl::laugh:

(and sorry for stealing that pic from bunnyslave's homethread, but I couldn't resist!)

SAS wrote:
bsdinnertime14.jpg

But bunnyslave's BonBon doesn't disapprove, he SEETHES!!

Can you imagine a hoomin in their right mind reaching for that piece or lettuce?? This should be an episode of Fear Factor!!!

:rofl::laugh:

(and sorry for stealing that pic from bunnyslave's homethread, but I couldn't resist!)

No worries! I was thinking of posting that pic in this thread too! hehee

Lol, this thread is so funny. Got to love those grumpy bunnies!

Millie " I highly disapprove of this harness!"

MumholdingMillie.jpg

This picture of Ruby reminds me of a dog playing tug of war:laugh:Serious disapproval!

Rubyandtoy.jpg

hehehehe,i love this,it looks like hesthinking,"yeah go ahead and touch it,and you will see what willhappen... just priceless:)

bsdinnertime14.jpg

hehehe,i was thinking exactly the same thing,she really does look like a scottish terrier,what a beauty:)

butch2.jpg

i loved looking at this thread,if you ever feel down come and take a look at this thread im sure it would cheer anyone up:D

look at this one,it looks like he is ready to pounce on anyone that went near him,even his eyes look mad..

bonbonplayhouse002.jpg

i loved looking at everyones bunnies on here,i love your bunnies everyone they are just so gorgeous lol

Back