Disapproving Bunnies II

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
033.jpg

leash?! DISSAPROVE!

I disapprove of t-shirts that are a size to small...

IMG_1277.jpg

And this harness...

IMG_1279.jpg

And of you in general.

IMG_1264.jpg

Smudge is a very disapproving bunny. It takes alot of disapproval to get the TONGUE :rollseyes

EileenH wrote:

I have to say that this has to be the best one, although, there are tons that are great. This bun just looks very disapproving!:grumpy: That's him, right now, haha.

Keep 'em comin' guys, they're great! I hope to get a good one of Snuff soon!:D

nay3r.jpg

"I disapprove of you taking a picture of me while I'm trying to get a tan!"

20r9v2f.jpg

"I disapprove of you just taking pictures of me, actually, so excuse me while I run away."

dp8gf5.jpg

"I disapprove of your face being so close to mine! I'm claustrophobic!"

2uz476u.jpg

"I disapprove of you taking pictures of my face, too.

Adorable pictures of Nibbles, Nibbles96 (it's Jess, right? :))! With a cute little name like that, I would expect a little tiny bunny, but Nibbles is so big! More like a "Chomper"! ;)

Sparrow is so cute, Samantha! Cute little bun-loaf!
(Does Sparrow live in cedar shavings? They are bad for a bun's respiratory system...)

I lovee big bunnys
but mines little and hes enough work i dont think i could handle one bigger than him!

No she doesent thats why I said she dissaproves of them. That was the day I brought her and her cage (already with shavings her previous owner put in there). She and Bubble Gum have shredded paper bedding in my home :biggrin2:

SSPX0116-1.jpg

Luca's moderately disapproving face.
I think he was tired of me following him with my cell phone taking attempting to take pictures of him.

Back