Disappearing me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm gearing up to go to school out of state for an eight-week course inviolin bow rehairing, plus an internship in a repair shop. I have todrive home weekends to teach, but my internet time will be limitedbecause I won't have regular computer access until the class ends inlate Dec. I'm not leaving until the 23rd of Oct., but thought I'dmention it as I was thinking about it today.:)

The herd is in good hands in my absence, and I'll see them on weekends.Boy am I going to miss them!:?I'll check in as I can,probably at the library or in between stuff on weekends.

Rose

arggggg You betterbe checking in frequently how else areyougoing to know I survived the Tank invasion LOL. I so cant wait for her to get here, but I am going to missyou!!!!!!!! email when you can .

rabbitgirl wrote:
Hey folks,

I'm gearing up to go to school out of state for an eight-week course inviolin bow rehairing, plus an internship in a repair shop.

Wow never knew that violin bow rehairing was that indepth of a process:shock:

loplover wrote:
Wow never knew that violin bow rehairing was that indepth of a process:shock:

sure is. It's a nasty job but good $$$!!

Naturestee and gypsy, it about kills me to leave in the middle of theTank Train, but you bet I'll be checking in. I do have internet atschoolor the library, so one way or the otherI'llcheck tomake sure Tankie gets home!

Sure will miss you when you're gone,Rose.

Have missed you since Izzy died. I'm glad you told us what'shappening otherwise, I'd be worried that you weren't doing well at all.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Surewill miss you when you're gone,Rose.

Have missed you since Izzy died. I'm glad you told us what'shappening otherwise, I'd be worried that you weren't doing well at all.

-Carolyn

Aww, thanks. I've been on a bit since but am just getting back into things.

Oh boy, mom's going to hate me if Bubber starts showering HER with love.:shock:

I'll be back to see him Thurs. thru Sun. when I come to teach, so he won't have much time to miss me.

May not get on much between now and when Ileave, so goodbye all. I'll be keeping an eye on theTankTrain and can't wait to hear how it goes!

I'll check in as I can,

Rose

Latest posts

Back