Dirty Face

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candykittten

Reaction score
I've noticed that Anthony occassionally has a dirty face. It stays like this for days, unless I clean it off. Do I have a dirty bunny? Does it come from eating cecaltrophs?:??

336.jpg

334.jpg

333.jpg

Luna has a dirty face once in a while. My boys could have it but they are darker in color. It's because she jams her face into her food bowl. Pellet dust. I just wipe her face off.

What a sweet face Anthony has. Even when dirty!

K:)

LakeCondo wrote:
White DOES show the dirt, which is why I avoid white shoes, before or after Labor Day.

lol, I wear white sneakers all year round. And it's very easy to wipe off the dirt.

Gee haven't heard that saying in a LOOOONG time. Showing your age. lol

patches2593 wrote:
what kind of bunny is anthony??? soooo cute!!!!

Thank you :biggrin: I think he is a New Zealand mix but was listed as an American at the shelter. I know it's not from pellets cause I don't feed pellets! It's a hard and crusty stain usually

candykittten wrote:
patches2593 wrote:
what kind of bunny is anthony??? soooo cute!!!!

Thank you :biggrin: I think he is a New Zealand mix but was listed as an American at the shelter. I know it's not from pellets cause I don't feed pellets! It's a hard and crusty stain usually
Could be the cecel (sp?) or night poo. Does it happen often? Maybe sometimes there's more of it and it just sticks. I don't think he's being dirty if he's at least cleaning it up. He could be sitting in it and it stick to his bum or feet.

Just as long as it doesn't happen outside his crate. Then you really need to watch where he goes.

ZRabbits wrote:
LakeCondo wrote:
White DOES show the dirt, which is why I avoid white shoes, before or after Labor Day.

lol, I wear white sneakers all year round. And it's very easy to wipe off the dirt. Not when it is oily dirt or grass stains.

Gee haven't heard that saying in a LOOOONG time. Showing your age. lol They mention it all the time on TLCs show What Not to Wear, as something that doesn't apply any more.

LakeCondo wrote:
ZRabbits wrote:
LakeCondo wrote:

lol, I wear white sneakers all year round. And it's very easy to wipe off the dirt. Not when it is oily dirt or grass stains.

Gee haven't heard that saying in a LOOOONG time. Showing your age. lol They mention it all the time on TLCs show What Not to Wear, as something that doesn't apply any more.

TLC! Never watch it. Too many "This is how you should live your life show".

Shame they don't go for the "How to improve your mind, instead of how to look good by other's standards."

BTW, the oil and grass stained sneakers work very well while doing actual yard work and changing the oil. Very self sufficient IMHO. Another thing TLC seems to forget.

The show takes people who have problems with clothes, due to weight issues, dressing so young they have trouble finding work, etc & shows them how to make their outsides reflect their personality. I didn't think I'd like it until I happened to come across one episode.

Latest posts

Back