Dippy's babies pictures and updates

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm bugging mum to let us go shopping nooww!!

Grrr

From ~ The Hypa One :pinkbouce:

Just been shopping YAY!

Now, I'm just having lunch and then we're making bunny treats :biggrin2:

THIS TIME TOMORROW BENJAMIN WILL BE HERE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

We made bunny cookies, then made cookies for us too!

I'm bored again nowwww

I just went outside for hours playing with the bunnies!

Now its only 22 hours 36 mins to go!

But I just realised tonight we put the clocks back so we gain an extra hour which means a whole other hour extra until we get Benjamin.

GRRRR

Geez Becca,

If only I had half the energy that you do! Ahhh, what I wouldn't give to be young again......scratch that. I hated having to live with my parents, lol. Congrats on your bunny and I cant wait for more pics! Good luck.:biggrin2::pinkbouce::rabbithop

~Kate

8 HOURS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT WOULD BE 7 BUT WE PUT THE CLOCKS BACK LAST NIGHT GRRRRR
:grumpy:

BUT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

hi beccas sister here i need benjamin i want to cuddle him so much i cant wait another second :sigh:

its been a couple off minutes and i still need him so much the wait is killing me
:sigh:

its 2 hours and 46 minutes top go the wait is killing me can u think off somethingn for us to do?

we are just sorting out his cage and waiting for our mum she went to fix a computer at our friends house at 1:30 and she still isnt back

WE HAVE BENJI WWWWWWOOOOOOO:pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkbouce:

As this thread will not be written in anymore probably I was wondering if a mod could move this to bunny blogs becase it is a blog really and would be cool to look back on.

it might be faster for you to PM some one Becca......:)

Latest posts

Back