"Digital offspring"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabine

Reaction score
You probably think I'm mad but I have to share this idea with you: Admit it how often you have thought: If I bred "Fluffy" with "Snowflake" how adorable would those babies be (sigh) But then of course we can't be breeding all over the place and most of us wouldn't give into the temptation. Wouldn't it be great if there was a computer programme you could scan in your rabbits appearance and maybe their genetic makeup and out come photographs of the most adorable would-be-babies. That way you get the curiousity out of your system and can enjoy looking at your lovely baby bunnies without actually doing anything stupid.
Maybe there already is such a thing andpeople who are more computer savvy then me could enlighten me. For example I'd love to know what my two lionheads' (spayed/neutered today) babies would have looked like?

:shock:I have thought the same. :p

Neat idea!! Okay, somebody, here's your chance to make millions!! Develop the virtual bunny babies program and introduce it on RO...it will be an instant success!!:biggrin2:

I can give some rather accurate guesses if photos of the parents and pedigree info (if available) is provided, then someone else can handle the digital end. ;)

Pam

aw man! i wouldn't know where to start, and i am not that savvy. but i am in a web design class, but i didn't take the computer programming class.

pamnock wrote:
I can give some rather accurate guesses if photos of the parents and pedigree info (if available) is provided, then someone else can handle the digital end. ;)

Pam
Cool. Yhis might yet happen:) i'd be the first to buy it. Imagine the endless possibilities. I'd be the first to buy it.Maybe it should come with warnings too. Like someone might be "virtually* breeding a Flemmie with a Netherland dwarf and like the image so much that he may like to try it out in reality. Maybe some of the millions the game would (of course) be making should go to rabbit shelters.

one of my friends found something like that for humans there must be a way to do it for bunnies!

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Happy Holidays!

Aly!:biggrin2:

That would be such a cool invention, technology is really good these days so it is possible, I bet alot of owners and breeders would buy it.

I know there's a game out there with all sorts of small pets (including bunnies). :p But I didn't really stick to it.

I always wanted a bunny game!

Latest posts

Back