Did not realize bunnies "pooped" so much...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFthfulJrney

Reaction score
My new bunny poops...alot! I am guessing it is normal but had no idea they did this! :)

She hops around the living room and leaves a trail ofpoop behind! And it is hard, like little pebbles. This is all normal, right?

I just want to make sure she is not sick! :)

Yup, that's normal for any bunnies. They poop all the over the place. but they do hold their pee until they go in their cage or potty box and go..

This is a good sign. A really good option will be to have her spayed which will encourage better litter box habits. I lived with both a spayed and unspayed female and bc of their territorial nature my unspayed bunny pooped EVERYWHERE, even after clean up I would still find them around. But my spayed girl has been Number 1 with litter box. She never poops outside her box. Mostly, stray poops are used to mark territory, to spay would be to eliminate the need to be so strict about it. :D

yeah... NOT pooping is what you need to get worried about!! if that happens then you have a real problem and not just an inconvenience. plus i would much rather clean up bunny poops than dog poop ANYDAY!!

Latest posts

Back