Did my rabbit paralyze herself ;-;

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeLee

Reaction score
Ok so I know when rabbits flip themselves over it's called a bunny flop, a really good thing to know you're rabbit is comfortable and relaxed but.. my rabbit flipped herself completely over and it's been a good 5 minutes. I tapped on my table to see if she'd get startled by the sound but she just stayed there. So like- should I help her up or just leave her there because I feel like she may have paralyzed herself by accident, since I know it's not safe for rabbits to be on their backs unless its necessary ;-;

Attachments

• 20180210_233512.jpg
    20180210_233512.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 9
She looks comfortable to me. Lure her up with a treat, she’ll probably hop right up. My rabbit often does this

Attachments

• 90CAE82D-F75F-4864-A0A3-BFF8558DDB6C.jpeg
    90CAE82D-F75F-4864-A0A3-BFF8558DDB6C.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 4
Ok so I know when rabbits flip themselves over it's called a bunny flop, a really good thing to know you're rabbit is comfortable and relaxed but.. my rabbit flipped herself completely over and it's been a good 5 minutes. I tapped on my table to see if she'd get startled by the sound but she just stayed there. So like- should I help her up or just leave her there because I feel like she may have paralyzed herself by accident, since I know it's not safe for rabbits to be on their backs unless its necessary ;-;
Hi, she's fine there's no need in starting a new thread when your bunny flops next time since we already confirmed just a couple days ago that this is just a normal flop.

She looks a bit overweight what is her diet like?

I noticed my rabbit has been stretching alot and laying her head down, I honestly can't tell if she's just really relaxed or sick?? I keep thinking my rabbit is probably lonely since I'm always busy, and I try my best to give her some toys to keep her distracted. Whenever I get her favorite bag of treats she's FAST to get back up and get some but then go back in the same position- stretching out and laying her head down ;-;

Back