Diary of a MAD housewife

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Gypsy, that's one way to keep the cats from fighting.:shock:

I sneak outside for a quick smoke break I should have knownthis was a mistake. No sooner I step outside and close the door, oh yeathe phone. It's someone's mom and boy is she mad at somebody. Well Ican't give her somebody's number because I really don't have it so Igot to take somebody's place. She gave me a piece of her mind anddessert.:shock::shock::shock:

Sneak bask out and the rabbits all start thumping, Now What. Amouse!!! EWWW!!I bait and set a trap and guess what I caughtas I was pushing it back behind the stove... my finger. That mouse justgot granted a slight reprieve because that trap will wait until Dalegets home.

Finally I get outside and that long awaited smoke. ApparentlyYapper decided he just loves Penny. He was trying to consummate theunion with poor Penny hobbling away on one leg I open the coop door toget the poor girl and have 3 chickens pecking that same finger the trapgot. Can you say McNuggets y'all. grr

So I now have a chicken camping out in the bath tub. Phoneringing off the hook, kitchen sink is backed up, chicken squawking,flash flood alert...

I want a vacation.

Tina

I happened to notice that any and/or all of thisaggravation was caused by animals in some way....kitty throwup....CAT FIGHT....litter box all over thefloor....Big cat chases Kitten acrossed myfoot....Ford ( kitten ) doing lapsaround the litter box....scoops out pawsfull oflitter onto the floor then Pees on it ....Went tothe feed store to get grain andhay....SNAP ! ooops 100 pounds of grain ,wood chair....bring up the new cattree.... low and behold theONLY spot it will fit becauseof height is just inside thedoor....CHAINSAW TIME !!!

Like the Wizard of OZ in 30 seconds..."what a world, what a world!!"

and yes...'tis very funny :D

Did you ever get to go fishing??:fishing:

JimD wrote:
Ihappened to notice that any and/or all of this aggravation was causedby animals in some way....

Well - actually - I think it is the coffee that started the whole thing(or lack of coffee). Perhaps there is a curse that if youdon't get your coffee within the first 5 minutes of being up....thewhole day is shot?

Just a theory......

Peg

Did you ever get to go fishing??:fishing:

nope never got there spent the betterhalf of an hour chasingPalaminos around the yard , some dingybroad forgot to lock the door after feeding time ,.Rose Jinxed me one lol .

Well - actually - I think it is the coffee that started the whole thing(or lack of coffee). Perhaps there is a curse that if youdon't get your coffee within the first 5 minutes of being up....thewhole day is shot?

Just a theory......

Hmmmmmmm this theory works for me too, but ususally its because ihavent had the second cup yet lol, this time Mrphy decidedto mess withme and got me good .

this is what I am going to doto Murphy if i ever catch upto the Bugger ..

:gun:

gypsy wrote:
nope never got there spent thebetter half of an hour chasingPalaminos around the yard , some dingybroad forgot to lock the door after feeding time ,.Rose Jinxed me one lol .

Oh Gypsy! I can soooo picture this. Back when I hadum....lots less rabbits - we used to let them out here in themornings. I loved watching them binky and play and know thatthey enjoyed it.

Then we tried to catch them. We called it "RabbitAerobics". It would take us up to an hour some days to catchthe rabbits - and that was with FOUR people working at it.

So....Art said "no more" till we make pens/runs for them to play inoutside. I remember one day when it took me over 20 minutesto catch SugarBear (with others helping even) and I was yelling at him,'Ok...NOW it's getting PERSONAL!". He thumped at me and tookoff again.

Actually, I did let Puck out this morning and Tiny gets to go out somemornings if it is cool enough. I was thrilled - when I openedthe door and called for Puck to come in....he came running in.

However, I won't talk about how he acted once he was inside and why hegot locked up shortly afterwards. I'm just glad he can't matewith the young 'uns through the cage.

It must be something in either the air or the water.....

Anyway - bunny aerobics can be VERY beneficial in weight loss...and I bet the bunny can use the run for exercise too!

Peg

My days have been going a little crazy thesedays between kids and pets. My cat Tigger got out and Williamwho is ten got worried she went to far and she wasnt really that farbut i know she will come back so i wasnt going to chase her, and afteri told him not to he chased her, and she sqeexed herself in a drainageditch.. He then goes and tells the office and they remove the gratething and everytime we went to go find her she would go andhide. Finally I said if we leave her alone she will comeout.. I go to the store and when i come back i can hear meow meow, so igo looking for her and she is sitting under a tree, but when i wentnear her she acted like she didnt know me and ran. So i wentafter her trying to get her and she went right back to the spot andstopped and if she could talk she said take one more step lady and ijump back in..So i backed off and called her and she came to me and ibrought her back in.

Then theres the kids are just driving me crazy. William is supose to domath homework. We got him a mathbok to do a page a day but iseem to forget and he isnt reminding me. Tyler seems to begoing crazy at times. He flips over not having theblue plate and the black fork and is so picky these days he hardlyeats. I am trying to get rid of the sippy cup and he even gets pickyover the juice. I swear he will scream for days if i dont get what hewants. Changes are hard on. But today it was socute. He knew i was going to the store and the whole way there he saysbuy more juice, buy more juice. Then i after buying the juicehe says got more juice over and over. As much as a pain hecan be at times. He is just now starting to say the cutethings. This is going to be a very long summer butI know the day i send him off to kindergarten i am not going to knowwhat to do with myself with both kids being in school all day.

Cristy

Back