DH critique

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4kr

Reaction score
Well the Satin deal fell through, good thing, because out of the blue I got an email from a DH breeder I emailed back in January. She has amazing stock and is willing to help us get started.:biggrin2: The buck is absolutely jaw dropping, I am on cloud nine!!:yahoo: Especially considering the quality in type these animals are. WOW, a HUGE upgrade from what I had. Anyway, so I've got my one and only doe and thinking I may keep her to breed and see what happens, but I'm not sure. I'd like to get opinions about her. She just turned SR...

1232870979_ShnLb-M.jpg

1232870540_NyzBN-M.jpg

1232871358_M4Gfv-M.jpg

Now, good thing she has a DQ and can't be shown because she will not pose right, I secretly think she would rather be a ND......

1232871744_Y35Pq-M.jpg

:rofl:

Hmm..I just got an email from a DH breeder who saw the pics and she said that this doe obviously has netherland dwarf in her lines, for sure, without a doubt. Interesting...:-/

Congrats on your animal! I thought thats how dwarf hotots got started was by crossing with a netherland?

Back