Dewlaps

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
Muppets blind REW face is not acceptable to some people.....

Goodness Katie, sensitive much?. :biggrin2: I think she is adorable. I even posted that I don't hate REW it's just a trait I don't care for. My goodness if I got upset every time someone said they didn't like lionheads or mini rexes I'd be upset all the time!

Everyone finds different rabbits attractive in different ways. It's not a big deal. It's just opinions.

agnesthelion wrote:

Goodness Katie, sensitive much?. :biggrin2: I think she is adorable. I even posted that I don't hate REW it's just a trait I don't care for. My goodness if I got upset every time someone said they didn't like lionheads or mini rexes I'd be upset all the time!

Everyone finds different rabbits attractive in different ways. It's not a big deal. It's just opinions.
I was trying to sound extra sensitive to drum up sympathy for my little Muppet. I was trying to be funny.....It was a joke.

Monty says HARUMPH when I make fun of her developing dewlap. I'm not sure how I'll keep disliking them if she continues being so cute as hers gets bigger.

Monty "the Giant", female, 6 months:

30svl8g.jpg

Franklin has a teeny tiny little extra bit of skin there. It looks ok on him but he has extra skin everywhere. Hubby flat out denies it. lol the hubby has seen fraggles' dewlap and he would probably run from her if she chased him with it.

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
agnesthelion wrote:

I was trying to sound extra sensitive to drum up sympathy for my little Muppet. I was trying to be funny.....It was a joke.

Ohhh, ok I get it now:biggrin2::biggrin2: after your immediate thread after about showing love for REWs, I thought you had had never realized that not everyone thinks everybodies buns are the "cutest" like their owners do and you were actually offended. But I get the joke now. After all, I have the two best buns ever but I realize only I think that!! hahahaha.

Back