Dewlaps/Moolaps

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSC04309.jpg

DSC04432.jpg

DSC04342.jpg

Time to add my Mo-mon's dewlap picture! LOL.

DSCF0681.jpg

He might be a little chunky but even when he loses weight it never goesaway... he's just in touch with his femine sideI guess.;)

Bangbang was sterolized at 6 months... does this mean she'll never have a dewlap??
At the moments there's a little mini one ... but I want one of those big impressive cushion types, they're awesome:elephant:

Peapoo has a dewlap...

Picture33.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Petey is a little on the chubby side but i dontthink he has a moolap:?..maybe he has atiny one,but its hard to tell:D

garenerpetey4.jpg

peteypeapoo7.jpg

Karonais still a bit young, I dont think hers will be very big as she is very pette. Chloe well she had a little one

DinnerBdayDog.jpg

Here is my bunny Lulu, munching on a carrot. Herdewlap isn't that big, but it's still cute. ;)Shelooks so kissable here:kiss:

luluspiser3.jpg

oh, lulu is so cute! it looks like she is laughing at the camera! look at her cute little bunny lips!

lulubelle wrote:
Here is my bunny Lulu, munching on a carrot. Her dewlap isn'tthat big, but it's still cute. ;)She looks sokissable here:kiss:

luluspiser3.jpg

Yay! thank you! :biggrin2:

Here's Marley!
PA041060.jpg

PA041058.jpg

PA041054.jpg

P1010335.jpg

She can't even stretch to hide her dewlap!
P9291008.jpg

PA041040.jpg

Eee! In that second-to-last photo, Marley has fluffy-bunny pantaloons on! Eek! So cute!

Here is Berry-Boo's mini-dewlap :p It only really shows when she is laying down or tranced on her back.

Back