Devil's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkies

Reaction score
To begin with, his name has been changed to Cooper. Since his neuter surgery, things are wonderful! He is a really great rabbit and now he has a very good chance of finding a home.Anyone of you around Southwest VA, please help him find a good home.<br><br>
hayeating.jpg
<br><br>
August42005.jpg
<br><br>
July252005005.jpg
<br><br> <br>

What a little doll!! I wish I could take the little one, but I have a full house. He's precious.

-Carolyn

He is named Cooper because of the rocker Alice Cooper who always wore a lot of eyeliner :D. He is such a good boy.

DevilRabbit wrote:
He is named Cooper because of the rocker Alice Cooper whoalways wore a lot of eyeliner :D. He is such a good boy.
that was a GREAT idea for his name!! follows his "devil" persona very well :)

cept now, alice cooper is more into golf than eyeliner anymore lol

I'm sooo sad right now. Cooper is going to move to another foster home :(. His rescue is based in NC and I am in VA.The closer homes were all full when I came across the Devil inneed. I know that I took him in with the full intentions of finding him a good home, but now that the time has come for me to part with him, I feel like I am giving up a family member.

Fostering isalways hard on theheart hon ., I have said it many times tomany people Rescue is not forthe feint of heart . Be thankfull Youhad Cooper in your life for the timeyou did , I should probably mentionYou dont have to actually give him back tothe shelter You can alwaysadopt him yourself . its always an option.

Back