Desexing Nerves

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooni

Reaction score
Hi All, I have booked Wilmah in for desexing tomorrow and I'm very nervous, more so than when I was with Doc Wilbur's op. She is such a sweety I'd never forgive myself if anything went wrong and I'm sure Doc wouldn't either.
When I sit on the floor she rubs herself over me like a cat does,scenting me I presume:hearts:. I still have them seperated and they try to lick each other through the bars it's funny to watch.
Oh well, wish us luck

cheers shooni

I hope everything went well! We have our buck scheduled to be desexed on Friday. I don't think I'm as worried about him as I was about one of our does when she had to have surgery. She had a leg amputated (huge abscess and an infection that ate into the muscle in her leg) and I was worried sick. She came through with flying colors. I hope your Wilmah did just as well!

Best of luck with the spay. Nothing worse than the stress of waiting for word to come pick up your bun, though the stress of waiting for them to start eating again is next in line.

I just had my Boomer neutered 2 days ago.... Most stressful day of my life!
Only advice i have is keep yourself super busy while they are at the vets...! helps keep your mind off them.
I'm sure it will all be fine.

I cried when I dropped Felix off for his neutering, and got a bit teary when we left Clem for hers. It's scary, but I'm sure Wilmah will be okay! :)

Sorry I haven't replied to you all and thanks for all the support. Well Wilmah's op was cancelled as the vet was called away on a farm emergency. So I have to go through all the angst again, Wilmah was fine but I had admit I was relieved when I got the call of apology.
So next Friday I do it all again :nerves1

cheers shooni

Latest posts

Back