Dere Sebastian

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dear Sebastian,

Tucker here. You sure are one lucky bunny to have the whole house to yourself other than the dog.

Fauna's been chasing me and trying to jump on me all morning. She'scute, but sometimes she gets a burst of energy early in the morningthat I don't take too well to.

Cali's just an Amazon Bunny and doesn't seem very smart to me. Shedoesn't catch it when I try to give her the stare-down. She thinks I'mplaying and I'm not.

Hope you have a relaxing and fun day.

Love,
-Tucker

Dear Sebastian,

Tucker can be a grump in the morning. Pay no attention to him. He hates school days.

:)

Love,
-Carolyn

Dear Sebastian's Little Girl,

This is King Sherman. My devoted bunny slave is transcribing this post at my royal command.

I'm happy to read that things are in order at your house. Allbunnies should be treated with all the adoration, respect, andsubmission that their royal stations demand. My heartrejoices when I find bunny slaves fulfilling their true purpose in lifeto the best of their ability.

I hereby decree that you be appointed a royal servant of the highestranking that I can bestow. You shall hereby be known in theRoyal Court as "Lady SLG".

I remain,

His Royal Majesty King Sherman

*serious giggles* when she saw Sherman,and then a big smile *more serious giggles* "how did Tucker writethat?"

"Whoa! That is a cool Bunny!" (referring to Sherman!) Thinks this Lady SLG is pretty cool! :cool:

dictating to Momma- Okay, Sherman thank you for making me alady! I wish Sebastian was my royal servant and he took care of me andfed me grapes! *lots of giggles*

Tucker, you better stop being so grumpy to Fauna or I'll haveto come to Tucker Town and take care of it! :X Fauna is justtrying to give you smooches and tell you she thinks you arecute! Andyou better be nice to Cali or she's gonna whup you! Tucker you're astinker! Rotten to the core! Once I get there and give you some lovin'you'll turn into a softie like Sebastian.

Love, Sebastian's Little Girl

Tucker here, dictating to mom.

Dear Sebastian,

Man! Your Little Girl doesn't stand formuch, does she?:shock: She just doesn't understand that Idon't like to be cuddled on. Does she do that to you all thetime?

Girls kissin onme?
I'drather be sick to my stomach then have them hug me and hold me down fortheir kisses. How silly I would look to allow that tohappen. I have a town named after me for GoodnessSakes!

I'm serious. Cali's not the brightest color in a boxof crayons.I'm the smartest one in thehouse. They all know it.

Tell your mom I was nicer to Fauna today. I let her havethewhole bedroom and she left me alone for once.She'll be all over me again later, but it's hard on her to be around mykind of Beauty and not wantthis.

Take it Easy, Sebastian.

Tucker

attachment.php

You're right, Sebastian's Little Girl.

I am gonna whup him if he doesn't cut itout.

-Cali

Hey, Sebastian here. Dude,Girls Rock! Hey Cali, would you ever think of dating a little guy likeme? I just love your big ears and that bushy tail of yours!Weboth have the bushiest tails on the forum I bet. I love thecolor of your eyes. Tucker if you don't want her, move out of the wayso I can give hersome bunnykisses.

Sebastian

Iszy's personal ad:

Bad mannered lionhead seeking young fluffy bunny to clean me and play with.

Have her send him a letter, Lissa.

Sebastian's Little Girl wanted Sebastian to get mail. She wasafraid he was feeling a bit left out. That's why she startedthis post.

-Carolyn

Lissa wrote:
Iszy's personal ad:

Bad mannered lionhead seeking young fluffy bunny to clean me and play with.

Stoptellin tales aboutour baby girl!

-Carolyn

Dear Sebastian,

My name is Iszabel or Iszy. My mommy calls me very badnames. My favorite foods are oats and papaya. Whatare yours? Do you clean yourself? I let my mommyclean me becausethat's her job. Maybe you couldclean me someday? ;)

Lil Isz

P.S. I made you a really pretty pearl necklace. :D

Oh come on Raspberry! Iszy has been working so hard on that necklace! LOL

Latest posts

Back