Dere Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at what u8myhouse did for you!!!!

GROOM.jpg

bride.jpg

rabwedlg.jpg

rabwedsm.jpg

Doesn't she ROCK!?!

Thank you so muchu8myhouse!!!

-Carolyn

Vickie I fegrd out some names and I'lltell you later. I think your baby is relleycute.

U8myhouse, thank you for doing what I wanted to do with Cali.Carolyn must have told you my idea. We were with etch other on thephone and I told her my idea. It looks so great!EspheshelaySebastian. He is so handsome!

Sebastian's Little Girl

Sebastian's Little Girl always has The BestIdeas. She thought of Cali and Bastian as Beauty and the Beast;She thought of Cali and Bastian as Bride and Groom.

Christine whipped this up in a minute the second I sent her an email, S.L.G. She had it done in No Time at all for you.

Bastian certainly wears a tux well, doesn't he? And I happen to agree with your mom that she's one Beautiful Babe.

I guess now that we see them in their wedding attire, it's more than ever like they're really married. :)

Thanks again, Christine!

Great Ideas, S.L.G.! Which one are you going to pick for your avatar?

Love,
-Carolyn

Carolyn have you saw the prom picsure ofme and Brock on my Mommas thread? I dressed nice for prom too! I wearedmy high heels!

I'll call you tonight and tell you all about it!

I love you!

Sebastian's Little Girl

PS- I hope you like it. Sebastian loves you! :)

I love your dress, Honey, and you look absolutelyGORGEOUS! Of course, you're the best looking one there, butbeing so short, sometimes you don't get recognized.

All of us in Tucker Town send our love to you,Beauty. We'lldefinitely look forward to talking to you later. I want tohear all about it.

All my Love,

-Carolyn

I'll attempt tobring you this visual to jumpstart your day with a bigsmile!

SLG decided to go to school early todayto have breakfast because they were having "pancake sticks" andthat'sone of her favorites. So, all the way there I keptteasing her, telling her I just didn'tget it..."How on earthdo they get astick stuck up in a skinny pancake?"and "How do you keep the butter and syrup from running off all over theplace?" and "Doesn't it flop over every time you try to take a bite?"Of course I added all kinds of animated motions as I ask the questions!;)

She was a wiggly heap of giggles all the way to school!

She finally explained as she got out ofthe car, apparently pancake sticks are like frenchtoast sticks...cutinto strips and deep fried. Eaten with your fingers, not poked with astick!

Raspberry

I love her laugh so much! And herlittle voice. She must've thought you were incrediblystupid.

Good Job, Razzamattaz. I can just feel the fun you were having together.

-Carolyn

At my son's school, pancake sticks are sausagelinks, wrapped with pancakes that you dip in syrup---looks a lot like acorn dog. Can't say I've tried one, but I know my son likes them. :)

Minda

Latest posts

Back