Dere Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have no idea how wonderful it is to see thatpeople like my fun lil pictures :) I'm so glad you love it and areusing it for your avatar for a while. :) Anytime I make something forsomeone and they enjoy it, I'm just tickled pink!

:D
cartoon_pink_baby_elephant_holding_tail_hg_clr.gif

Your 'lil pictures' brighten Many of My Days!

THANKS for the Elephants!!!!

I love them!

Elephants and Rabbits: My Favorite Animals in the World.

:dude: :dude:

-Carolyn

I have never seen a more handsome and regalSebastian before! Princess Cali is too beautiful for words. I thinkthat they should make a new Beauty And The Beast and cast Sebastian andCali for the leading roles!

S.L.G. you come up with the greatest ideas!

Fergi's mom

Ok this is what Bulid a beat woksohp is. You go in and fist pick out a"skin" wich is bacly an un stuffed animal. They have many difrentanimals to choe form.

You then suff it. They have this stuffing blower thing that you get topress the peddle and an emploey moves the skin around proply stuffingit.

Next you pick out a heart "a stuffed heat" and they have you make a wish kiss the heat and such before puting it in

They then sew up the hole and you can go and "Wah it" in a petend tuband burhs it and they have a pedle to push that blows out air to dryoff you animal.

Next for an adional cost you can pic out outfits and dress you newfriend up. You also pront off a birth cetifcat or a storyuinga computer that talks to you and says theletters as you type it. (I expcley liked it when it asked me if i was aboy or a girl)

Yes the place is ment for younger kids (they will host birthday partys)but i think the relly big kids have just as muchfun!

Its aslo fun for us big kids to watch the cuute little kids make their new frinds

It was great to talk to you too, Angel.

I'll go to the post office today and I'll call you tonight.

Back to school today, ey? At least you have a shortweek. Hope your allergies are behaving today and your sinusinfection isimproving.

The pictures your mom posted of you and Sebastian in his "Home Post"are absolutely amazingly beautiful. I so wish I could beright there with you both. You're too cool for words.

Have a great day, Honey!

All myLove,

-Carolyn

Hello SLG,

Just a quick note to tell you that I think those pictures of you and Sebastian are gorgeous.

Has it been snowing near you? Alyssa, my little girl is very happy asshe has been off nursery today with all the snow we have had. Alyssathinks that Sebastian is a lovely bunny and she wants you to give him ahug from her. Her bunny is called Snowy.

Enjoy your day!

Love

Vickie and Alyssa

Carolyn wrote:

-Carolyn

Mine too, I have tons on stuffed elephants at home, someday maybe I'll get a real one:) LOL

Vickie I gave Sebastian a hug for Alyssa.Will you have her give snowy a hug for me? We dont have any snow. Didyou know that rats spelled backward isstar?

S.L.G.

Carolyn I love the card you sent me thankyou somuch! Wehave that kind of dog next door. On both sides. We are surounded bythem. There are five of them.

Love Sebastian's Little Girl

Well, I loved the card you sent to Me! It was the best card in the World. I'll save it forever.

I didn't realize that star spelled backwards is rats. Cool tidbit of information, Babe.

I like the kind of dogs that are in that card too. I used to have a doglike that when I was younger. Her name was Dutchess and she was a greatgreat dog. Her nickname was Barsley. :)

By the way, I asked our friend about the bride and groom picture, so we'll just have to see what happens.

Love,
-Carolyn

AnnaS wrote:
Carolyn wrote:

-Carolyn

Mine too, I have tons on stuffed elephants at home, someday maybe I'll get a real one:) LOL

Someday when I have an elephant, I'm going to name him Tusker. :)

-Carolyn

Sebastians Little Girl wrote:
Vickie I gave Sebastian a hug for Alyssa. Will youhave her give snowy a hug for me? We dont have any snow. Did you knowthat rats spelled backward isstar?

S.L.G.
Morning SLG, Hope you and Sebastian are ok today.

Alyssa has just given Snowy a hug from you. He's running round thekitchen asI amtyping. He keeps escaping from hiscage, but I think really it's Alyssa lettinghim out withouttelling me.

We have had bad snow again today, but the buses where running asnormalso she had to go in today, she wasn't happy because shethought she would get another dayoff.

I never knew that rats spelt backwards was star. Thats really smart of you to notice.

Oh I just read your post to Buck and I think you arereallyclever reading all your posts yourself, I thought yourMum would have read them to you. Alyssa likes Clifford the Big Red Dogtoo, she watches it on a Channel over here, in UK called CBeebies. Shealso likes SpongeBob Square Pants, the film has just come out over hereso we are talking her to the Cinema on Saturday to watch it.

Enjoy your day

love

Vickie xxxxx

Dere Vickie my favorot shows are scoobydoo, Clifford and sponge bob square pants and ed, ed andedde. I did not see the movie. I hope Alyssa likes it. Tellher to tell me about it after she sees it. I like your snowmansmiley!We did not even get enough snow this year togosledding. We are going to get a little today but only alittle.

SLG

Dear DaisyNBuster,

When are we going to see a thread from you with pictures of my favoritelittle baby, Caitlyn, and Alyssa and the bunnies in the yard?

Don't forget to include the ultrasound pictures so that S.L.G. can see. :)

Hope you're feeling well these days.

Love,
-Carolyn

Dear SLG. I told Alyssa that you haven't seen thefilm and she said that you should come with us. I don't think she quiteunderstands yet how far Kansas is from us. I told her it wouldtakea long time for you to get over here. She says she willtell you all about it though.

I hope you get enough snow so you can go sledging. It's great fun isn't it?

If you look at the bottom of here, you will be able to see Alyssa andCaitlyn's new sister on the ultrasound. She hasn't been born yet, sheis due at the end of April.Her head is at the bottom and herlegs are at the top. Can you make her out?

I just remembered that you thought of a really good name for Keiley, soif you can think of any good little girl names to help usout,we would like that.

Love

Vickie

---------------------------------------------------

Carolyn, Once I have got a new camera I will get posting, all my photosare old. I'm trying to get Ryan and the girls to get me one forMother's Day. I can't wait to get some new pictures of the buns and thegirls to show you. I really want to get one of Alyssa cleaning Snowyout, feeding him and changing his water bottle. She thinks she isreally grown up now she is able to. I'll be sure to attach the Ultrasound pictures to the thread too so SLG can see them. Actually I willput the one that I have at the moment on here so she can have a look.

I am feeling really great at the moment. I am limited to what I can doas I have back problems with this pregnancy.All my tirednessand sickness has completely gone and I feel wonderful now. I amcurrently experiencing a huge cleaning obsession, so I have to becareful with all this extra energy that I don't overdo it.

LoveVickie

Dear Vicki,

That picture of the ultrasound is so wild. I can't believehow advanced the pictures have gotten through the years. Ithink it was BunnyMommy who posted a picture of her nephew when hersister was still pregnant. Unbelieveable!! :shock:

This is one of my favorite pictures of Caitlyn. (Isn't she adorable, Sebastian's Little Girl?)

-Carolyn

I love this picture of Alyssa and Caitlyn as well.

Love,
-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back