Dere Buck

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastians Little Girl

Reaction score
My momma sede that your one ofthe best Teacher's in the world. So I thot you wold like to know that Ilove to read and that I am realley good at it.

I read lots of books and I took a test at school to see howgood of a reader I am. It is a star test. I am in 1st grade but it saidI read like a 4th grader!

Woo Hoo! Is that sweet or what!

Sebastian's Little Girl

Whoah! That certainly is star status, reading three grade levels above your own!

I am truly impressed, but I've been told that even an old coot likeSanta Claus thought you were so special that he gave you a personaltelephone call on Christmas.

Any young lady who merits a personal call from Santa, certainly rates really high with me.

You must make your Mom and Dad, and your teacher(s) proud, not theleast to say that Sebastian is probably pretty impressed in a"rabbity"manner.

Thank you for sharing that information with me. My own littlegirl has grown up and moved far, far away, so I don't see or hear fromher as much as I would like to. How lucky your Mom and Dadare to have you (and Sebastian) right there.

Keep up the good work!

Buck

Dear Buck and Sebastian's Little Girl,

I'd like to add that I too have been very impressed with Sebastian'sLittle Girl's reading skills. There have been times when I have been onthe phone with her and she didn't see a reply in this forum that Isent. She went in to read it while chatting with me and read them aloud.

I couldn't believe that she read all the replies to her by herself. Ialways thought that SLG had gotten help from her Mom when reading theletters to her, but Nope! She reads them all on her own.

You bet your A Star, Sebastian's Little Girl. The biggest and the brightest of them all!

Love,
-Carolyn

Well thank you very much Buck. I veremuch love reading about the planets. So far I read Neptune, Mars andEarth. In order it isEarth, Neptune and then Mars I think. Iam going to read Jupeter next. I like all Norman Bridwell bookstobut mostly Clifford the big red dog books.

Sebastian's Little Girl

What a great assortment of topics to readabout! When I go to the library I browse down the aislespicking up books here and there that I think might be interestedin. I rarely go there looking for a special book.

Once someone asked if we didn't have a tv in our house because ourfamily was taking out a total of 28 books atthattime. Thatis whenour littlegirl and little boy were still home.

We all laughed at that comment.

Buck

Sebastians Little Girl wrote:
Thank you as well Carolyn! :)?But probably Sebastian is the brightist but I am the biggest!

Love,

Sebastian's Little Girl

Fair enough. :)

Love,
-Carolyn

Buck Jones wrote:

Once someone asked if we didn't have a tv in our house because ourfamily was taking out a total of 28 books atthattime. Thatis whenour littlegirl and little boy were still home.

We all laughed at that comment.

Buck

Call me a fanatic, Buck....but I usually get about 50 on a weeklylibrary run. lol

Keep readin', SLG!!!:D

Rose

I am in 1st grade but it said I read like a 4thgrader!

Whoa! You're only in the1st grade?! :shock: You're one smart cookie!! :)

Thank you for the web site about the hiphop bunny. In fact right after I'm done typing I'm going to watch itagian. Its so cute! :D

Sebastian's Little Girl

SLG,

I am in 5th Grade and I know some people who don't read as well asyou! You are an excellent reader!;) Keepreading!:cool:

Ally:dude:

Buck Jones wrote:
28 books is verey much! :shock:?I only get to chekout 2 eech week!

Sebastian's Little Girl
Well, that was because there were four of us and we got special rates, I guess.

Two each week is a nice? number, Dear

Buck
?

?

:wave:

I remember this library visit.? We were in Helena, Montana housesittingfor our friend, Jennifer.? Her house wasn't air conditioned but thelibrary was!!!? So we would go there, choose our books, read there forawhile and then haul all our books back to the house.? Guess themaximum was 7 per person since we checked out 28 books and 7 x 4 is28!!? So glad you love to read, SLG.:star:? Buck always had his nose inat least 3 books sometimes even more.?

Hi SLG, Somehow I missed this postwhen it first came out. You keep up the good job on yourreading!!! My family has always loved books andreading. I could not imagine a world withoutbooks!!! Beckie

The Missus wrote:
Buck Jones wrote:
28 books is verey much! :shock:?I only get to chekout 2 eech week!

Sebastian's Little Girl
Well, that was because there were four of us and we got special rates, I guess.

Two each week is a nice? number, Dear

Buck
?

?

:wave:

I remember this library visit.? We were in Helena, Montana housesittingfor our friend, Jennifer.? Her house wasn't air conditioned but thelibrary was!!!? So we would go there, choose our books, read there forawhile and then haul all our books back to the house.? Guess themaximum was 7 per person since we checked out 28 books and 7 x 4 is28!!? So glad you love to read, SLG.:star:? Buck always had his nose inat least 3 books sometimes even more.?

This whole thread made me smile THE biggest smile! Not just what I quoted, but the whole thread.:)

Yeah they would Raspberry, I smiled when I read this thread and had tears in my eyes at the same time.

We are actually lucky that we can from time to time go back and read things like this, not many people get that chance.

There was such a connection there between them and it's lovely.

Maybe in time things will change, they say you never get over a friendor family member passing you just adjust your life to a different wayof living.

He sure is a very valued and wonderful human being.

Latest posts

Back