dead baby rabbits found while cleanning, had no clue she was pregnant

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also can I get sick from a rabbit bite? Like I know I technically can but has anyone ever gotten sick from their pet rabbit?
It is not common to get sick from a bite, but I would clean the wound with Peroxide to kill any bacteria so you don't get an infection.

Also can I get sick from a rabbit bite? Like I know I technically can but has anyone ever gotten sick from their pet rabbit?
I’m aware I should get a tetanus shot but ugh I feel tired like can’t even move tired, to drive and get it

"Tis but a scratch!" (Black Knight) :D

It's never wrong to have a recent (what is it, 10 years?) tetanus shot, but have a look at the actual numbers in your country to calm down about that somewhat. My standard proceedure (I'm bleeding at least every second day or have some splinters or metal chips stuck somewhere) is to put Povidone-iodine ointment and bandaid on it. Now that you mention it, my last tetanus shot is at least 8 years ago, I think. Have to look at the decorative certificate for bravery I got last time, with colourful teddy bears on it (I was around 40 at the time) - after sewing up that rotary saw incident aftermath they actually managed to get the shot into me while I had my needle-phobia breakdown, doctor and nurse disappeared for a minute and presented me that document, giggling. I'm very proud of it.

Sorry, getting offtopic....

Latest posts

Back