Dash has gone to be with Brogan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayglnu13

Reaction score
Dash has passed away. He died in my arms, justlike I wanted it. He was in a lot of pain and I held him and told himit was OK to go, Brogan was waiting for him. He will be miss terribly.I love him so much. Say Hi to Brogan for me buddy, I miss you terribly.

~Amy

:(:(Oh Amy...I'm so sorry tohear it...but I am glad you were there for him and told him it was okto go. That had to have been SO hard to do...I told Corkythat at one point....thru tears and sobs of course.

You did your best for him and he knows he was loved....I wish I could take away your pain.... :(:(

sad47.gif

therethere.gif
I'm so sorry...

Amy.. I am so very sorry to hear aboutyour loss..! I'd followed your other post about his backinjury but thought in the end it was better after all. I'veread that bunnies can easily break their backs, since they don't lookwhen they get startled and recklessly leap. I've had a fewscares myself... can you tell us what happened.. LA

So sorry Amy,

That little sweetie could not have asked for a better mommy. It always amazes me at the amount of knowledge you have.

Susan

Amy, I am so sorry to hear that. But at leastnow he can use those legs and he is pain free and with Brogan! Its sohard to let them go. They are waiting at the rainbow bridge though.

*hugs*

Virginia

I'm so sorry Amy. I just got up from bed to check on Dash because I had him on my mind and could not sleep.

I am praying for you and sorry for your loss.

Peg

I'm so sorry Amy, it is comoforting though thatit happend how you wanted it to happen. I've had some really hardlosses this year with my pets and it has helped tremendously that I wasthere to help them pass over.

Take care,

Megan

I am new to this forum, but I have read the postabout the broken back.... I told my bf all about it and I just knewthat the poor little guy would make it. This has really broken myheart... seems like i've read a lot of sad news on here.. :( must bebad time in bunnyland.
I'm really glad you were there for him like you were, i really respect you for that. You are a sweet mommy.

We're all here for you.
~Mandy

Bayle sends his bunny kisses.

amy :(i am so sorry! for the shortlife dash had, he couldnt have had a better one! he had an excellentbunny mom who did nothing but try and take the best care of him!

Latest posts

Back