Dandelion. ^^

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRockinRabbit

Reaction score
Hey! I know that you can feed dandelion to rabbits, and I have tons in my yard! does it matter which "type" of dandelion you give them? I have two.

DSC_1774.png

^ there's that type...

DSC_1769.png

^ and that type. which one should I feed my future bunbun? ^^

The second one I know is fine. I don't know about the first one--I think it's a different species from what's normally eaten by bunnies (and people).

I purchase mine at either Giant Eagle or Meijers. But not all locations have them. My buns love them.

Katie, you can buy Dandelion Leaves at Wallyworld (Supestotres), No Frills, Food Basics, Super Store, Metro (expensive here), Sobeys (on sale this week). Usually the go for $1.99 fora bunch.

Susan :)

Crystal so why aren't the wild bunnies eating those darn dandylion flowers before they go to seed and produce what seems like a million more dandylions in my grass? :biggrin:

Susan

SOOOSKA wrote:
Crystal so why aren't the wild bunnies eating those darn dandylion flowers before they go to seed and produce what seems like a million more dandylions in my grass? :biggrin:

Susan
Maybe they get full on grass and weeds?;) That's a good question though.

Back