Dandelion Pics!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runestonez

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the new bunn!! Ithink bonding will be a cinch...I am having problems keeping the other3 away from him!! :D They all keep trying to hopthe gates and things!!! Dandelion has the biggestfeet! :D What a cutie pie!! My hubby ishead over heels in love with the little guy!!

Pudgey face baby!!

This stuff is all mine?? Wow!!

One last one!!! What a sweet babyface on this one!!:D

I think I just found Zoey's perfect mate. ;)A harlequin romance.

Ok, ok, so you might not have any worries about me bunny napping... yet. But I love harli lops!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:Heis such a cutie.. I am sure the bonding process will be love at firstsight! What bunny could resist Peppers or Skittles and Babum will bethrilled to have a boy bunny to help him find trouble! LOL:bunnydance:

Welcome home Dandelion! Love the name:D:D:D:D

WOW, he's adorable. His colouring is stunning.

I will put him on my Bunny Napping List, along with your other 3. LOL

Soooska:apollo:

Mybunnyboys- Is he a harlequin lop?? At the shelter they were calling him a Tortie lop!

He is a doll and he is such a mush pie!! He has to be intoeverything!! The other 3 bunns are busting bunny butt to getto him and he jumped the one gate last night and landed on theirheads!! :D I think bonding will be fine! We vet himout on Tuesday so I wanted to keep everyone seperate until our vetgives us the OK. The shelter vet already did...but I wouldlike the 2nd opinion. Since he was found wandering insomeones backyard...I want to make sure the other kids don't getsick!! There is nothing cuter than a bunnyquartet!! My niece is all excited because now they can alldate!!(they are allalteredexceptforDandelion!) She was upset before becauseSolembum had to split his time between the two girls!! Ididn't have the heart to tell her that he wasn't really minding it toomuch!! :lol:

He's definitely a harli, just a very heavily marked one. My doe is a lightly marked harli.

When I was looking for a rabbit, I thought the lop eared thing wasnt nice.

Now I just cant get enough of the pictures!!!! I think the lop ears are sooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back