Dallas Jinx Jones

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elf Mommy wrote:
Ali,

He really was so special. There will never be another Dallas. We are all going to mourn his passing.

I hope the eggroll and crab rangoon therapy helped a little. Your mother is such a sweetheart for thinking of you like she did. She must be an animal lover, too.

What size box do you need for his ashes? Is this something I can do for you? I would really like to do so. Please let me know.

Thank you.

She was his foster mom. My love of animals come from her.

I don't think to big because he was only 3lbs. I am going to the Ren Faire and if I don't find something there we would love your help.

Ali, I'm so sorry :( I haven't been on the forum in a few days and my heart absolutely sank when I saw the thread. RIP sweet Dallas, I always thought you were an extra cute RO bunny.

I honestly want to forget rabbits, just walk away and forget. I'm not, I am actually taking in a new foster. Why not sure. I am ready to give up but still fighting to hold on to that love.

Dallas,

Where do I start? I miss you so much. I know the boys do. I keep telling myself everything for a reason but having a hard time accepting that this time.

Your ashes are home and I know that you will be in our hearts but it just isn't enough.

I am struggling so much right now and I feel responsible. I feel like I missed something.

So much more I want to say but just can't.

Love Mama

101_0012.jpg

100_3453.jpg

DallasRules.jpg

100_0569.jpg

100_1625.jpg

100_1646.jpg

100_1584.jpg

100_1664.jpg

100_1747.jpg

100_3801.jpg

100_3803.jpg

100_3022.jpg

100_3021.jpg

I'm so sorry Ali :(. I don't come in this section much because it hurts me so much, so I just saw this.

Binky free Dallas.

Jen

This is the first time I've really let myself come in here...and I'm bawling at the pictures of him.

Unlike most of the forum - I actually got to meet Dallas - and he was just as cute (well - CUTER) in person than he looks in these photos.

I wish I hadn't looked...but his pictures just fit his personality so well...

Binky free little guy - cause I have a hard time picturing you resting in peace!

Latest posts

Back