Dallas Jinx Jones

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elf Mommy wrote:
Ali,

He really was so special. There will never be another Dallas. We are all going to mourn his passing.

I hope the eggroll and crab rangoon therapy helped a little. Your mother is such a sweetheart for thinking of you like she did. She must be an animal lover, too.

What size box do you need for his ashes? Is this something I can do for you? I would really like to do so. Please let me know.

Thank you.

She was his foster mom. My love of animals come from her.

I don't think to big because he was only 3lbs. I am going to the Ren Faire and if I don't find something there we would love your help.

OK, just let me know if you don't find something that speaks to you

We will it means a lot.

Ali, I'm so sorry :( I haven't been on the forum in a few days and my heart absolutely sank when I saw the thread. RIP sweet Dallas, I always thought you were an extra cute RO bunny.

I honestly want to forget rabbits, just walk away and forget. I'm not, I am actually taking in a new foster. Why not sure. I am ready to give up but still fighting to hold on to that love.

So I think today I will be picking up his ashes. Not a fun day.

Dallas,

Where do I start? I miss you so much. I know the boys do. I keep telling myself everything for a reason but having a hard time accepting that this time.

Your ashes are home and I know that you will be in our hearts but it just isn't enough.

I am struggling so much right now and I feel responsible. I feel like I missed something.

So much more I want to say but just can't.

Love Mama

101_0012.jpg

100_3453.jpg

DallasRules.jpg

100_0569.jpg

100_1625.jpg

100_1646.jpg

100_1584.jpg

100_1664.jpg

100_1747.jpg

100_3801.jpg

100_3803.jpg

100_3022.jpg

100_3021.jpg

:hug2: :heartbeat: :sad: :bawl: :cry2 :cry1: :cry4: :in tears: :bigtears:899E61BB-B25F-4CF0-5403-091B8C25D4E41.03.01

ok seriously i dont know what is up with these numbers with my posts!!! But the lil emotions you get how i feel

I miss him.

me too,lol, i cant look at the pics yet cause they make me sad and start tearing,lol.

*hugs*

I'm so sorry Ali :(. I don't come in this section much because it hurts me so much, so I just saw this.

Binky free Dallas.

Jen

Thank you. It is a sucky section.

This is the first time I've really let myself come in here...and I'm bawling at the pictures of him.

Unlike most of the forum - I actually got to meet Dallas - and he was just as cute (well - CUTER) in person than he looks in these photos.

I wish I hadn't looked...but his pictures just fit his personality so well...

Binky free little guy - cause I have a hard time picturing you resting in peace!

Latest posts

Back