Dallas Jinx Jones

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
I can't say much right now because I am in shock. I just wanted to post this for now.

I'm so sorry Ali. {{{HUGS}} Binky free Dallas.

Oh no!:cry2

I'm so sorry, Ali :(

Binky free, Dallas...
...we'll see you on the other side.

:pray::rainbow:

Well Ali you heard my sobbing voicemail message to you, and we talked and cried for an hour, you know how i felt about him. I hope he comes to me tonight in a dream and gives me kisses

Oh Ali, I'm so very sorry :(Man, what a shock. Sending you lots of love and hugs... I know therejust isn't much anyone can say... Hang in there.

Thanks everyone. My eyes are blood shot and hurt like crazy. I can't say to much because my language right now is not pretty. We paid to have his ashes returned so I need to find a box for them.

Ali, I am so sorry to hear you lost Dallas. I don't even know what to say because this is such a shock....

:pray:Sending lots of prayers and hugs your way.

Binky Free at The Bridge Dallas. :rainbow:

myheart

I'm sosorry Ali..

Binky free gorgeous boy..

Ali,

He really was so special. There will never be another Dallas. We are all going to mourn his passing.

I hope the eggroll and crab rangoon therapy helped a little. Your mother is such a sweetheart for thinking of you like she did. She must be an animal lover, too.

What size box do you need for his ashes? Is this something I can do for you? I would really like to do so. Please let me know.

Latest posts

Back