Dallas Jinx Jones

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Ali you heard my sobbing voicemail message to you, and we talked and cried for an hour, you know how i felt about him. I hope he comes to me tonight in a dream and gives me kisses

Oh Ali, I'm so very sorry :(Man, what a shock. Sending you lots of love and hugs... I know therejust isn't much anyone can say... Hang in there.

Thanks everyone. My eyes are blood shot and hurt like crazy. I can't say to much because my language right now is not pretty. We paid to have his ashes returned so I need to find a box for them.

Ali, I am so sorry to hear you lost Dallas. I don't even know what to say because this is such a shock....

:pray:Sending lots of prayers and hugs your way.

Binky Free at The Bridge Dallas. :rainbow:

myheart

Ali,

He really was so special. There will never be another Dallas. We are all going to mourn his passing.

I hope the eggroll and crab rangoon therapy helped a little. Your mother is such a sweetheart for thinking of you like she did. She must be an animal lover, too.

What size box do you need for his ashes? Is this something I can do for you? I would really like to do so. Please let me know.

Latest posts

Back